1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Sith Lord Ultratech

Rover Jan 23, 2016

1. Rover

Rover Rock N' Roll Outlaw JDBA Official Member

2. pfhorrest

pfhorrest Average member

I think it doesn't look as nice as it could have. Wish the fuller was coated as well instead of left satin. And that the chassis was the regular smooth Ultratech chassis instead of tri-grip.

3. Rover

Rover Rock N' Roll Outlaw JDBA Official Member

Agreed on both counts. Smooth body would of allowed for some cool laser graphics. Still like it though.

I looked again and the fuller is coated. I imagine the flats would wear excessively if they were coated.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2016
  4. voimakas

voimakas JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

I like it. I wonder what it would look like with a partial fill of red in the depressions.

5. Yellow1098

Yellow1098 Little member

Just picked one up from BHQ....can't wait for it to get to me...I heard it was very limited production and I also heard they made some Jedi color blades as well but I haven't seen any pics of those. I will post pics of mine when it arrives!

6. diggumsmack2

diggumsmack2 Level: True Devil

Must have never got it huh?

:sarcasm:

7. Yellow1098

Yellow1098 Little member

I got it..but...the theories were somewhat right...the blade was slightly rubbing when ejected and it was rubbing some of the red coating off..so I sent it back to microtech.They promised to fix the problem and give me a new blade. They told me since it was brand new they would expedite the process ...well it's been about 3 weeks so I guess expedite is a loose term smh

8. corjzg

corjzg Hittin' Switches

Took them 9 mos to redo my Scarab. I'd give it 4-8 wks
    :ropeman:

9. corjzg

corjzg Hittin' Switches

Pic of the Jedi Combat Troodon OTF:
    :manganr:
    [​IMG]

10. Yellow1098

Yellow1098 Little member

I was gonna also buy there new storm trooper edition but it sold out in 5 mins on BHQ....when I spoke to them, I did get some inside info on an upcoming yoda knife, just FYI

11. Yellow1098

Yellow1098 Little member

12. TopHat

TopHat Drivin' that train..... Brigade Member

Looks like a tampon..........

13. Rio

Rio Como un angel JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman Brigade Member

Fixed

14. gzb

gzb SUPER Moderator* Super Moderator

Well how's the lockup...? :tardrule:

15. TopHat

TopHat Drivin' that train..... Brigade Member

Tight?

You getting one to go with your Luke Skywalker underoos? :manganr:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2016
  16. Benwon5

Benwon5 Huge member

They are in stock now