1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Silkworm

Buckles May 3, 2010

1. Buckles

Buckles Average member

Traded with Silkworm last week. Everything went smooth. Communication was great!

silkworm likes this.
  2. doga2236

doga2236 Huge member

Silkworm is good to go

I recently had a smooth transaction with silkworm. Honest user great to do business with.

silkworm likes this.
  3. newcollector

newcollector Huge member

silkworm great buyer!!

Sold him a Leatherman Blast. Perfect buyer no complaints at all.

silkworm likes this.
  4. Glenn

Glenn Sol Invictus Knife Maker or Craftsman

Plus one for the worm, Thanks for a great deal ! Glenn

5. Juf

Juf Average member

Just got my BM42. Great communication great service. I'd gladly do business with him again :)

silkworm likes this.
  6. accurate

accurate Accurate Devil JDBA Official Member

silkworm is one of the best.

silkworm likes this.
  7. DaBird

DaBird Sasquatch Bali-ho

Just want to add that Silky is 100% HONEST !!!!!

About knifes etc that is --- about WOMEN , well ??? :bwah::ross:

JUST jokeing -- Silkworm is a Man of His Word on ALL THINGS :devil1:

8. KMNREMTP

KMNREMTP Devil's Playmate

silkworm is GTG

Thanks for the fast/smooth transaction on the balis! Can't wait to get home n flip them!

---added the compliment on already started thread.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2011
  9. KMNREMTP

Silkworm is great! Thanks for the speedy transaction! Can't wait to get home n flip the baliz.

silkworm likes this.
  10. psandhu977

psandhu977 Little member

Silkworm is great!

Perfect transaction. He's a real nice guy and very knowledgeable. I really appreciated his going out of his way to personally bring me my new Busse.

A real class act!

silkworm likes this.
  11. Glenn

Glenn Sol Invictus Knife Maker or Craftsman

Great trade with Sean. Stand up guy all around. Had a great trade, info was kept on top of shipped prompt and as described. :yuna:

Thanks. Glenn

silkworm likes this.
  12. KNIFE_GIRL

KNIFE_GIRL Knife Wielding Sex Goddess Lady Devil

Silkworm = GREAT BUYER + NICE GUY

Sean's a great guy with which to deal - excellent communication, and fast MO in the mail. Love to do more ANYTIME!!!

Gen :devilscribbled:

13. mattlclemens

mattlclemens Down For Life JDBA Official Member

Silkworm is what makes this forum great

when i had a real problem and no real possible solution i turned to the mighty JD and what did i find people willing to help me give me advice but there was one who stood out. Silkworm read that i had broken the pivot on my szabofly and knowing that it was gonna b a bitch gettin another one from spyderco he saved my ass and sent me a bunch of spare szabo partys. This guy saved me from blowing 260 bucks and i cant thank him enough. He is 100% trust worthy and i would recommend everyone to do business with him if you have the chance thanks erybody

Matt

silkworm likes this.
  14. perado

perado Shoot to thrill

Allow me to add my name to the list of Silkworm's fans. Thanks Sean.

silkworm likes this.
  15. konger

konger Longer-------> JDBA Official Member

I recently sold a balisong to Sean. The payment was immediate and the communication was excellent. Thanks again!

silkworm likes this.
  16. Liu Kang

Liu Kang Dealer Knife Maker or Craftsman

I just had a Great Transaction with silkworm, Fast Smooth Deal, Super Communications, Trustworthy, AAA+++
    Dan

17. KMNREMTP

I don't know if it's proper etiquette to leave feedback for gifts or not. As I see it, when one makes good on their word, they deserve some feedback

Sean made DAMN good on his word. gifted me a small group of knives that I'm SUPER proud of. When I went through the package, I began to have an erie feeling in my gut.... and it wasnt a dildo..... The gift was appreciated so much that I began to feel guilty. Thanks a million bro!

18. Chuka

Chuka Average member

100% flawless transaction with Silkworm, thanks a bunch! This is what every seller should be like!

19. apdb90

apdb90 Diabolus Lux Knife Maker or Craftsman

Couldn't have asked for a better purchase from Sean. Would DEFINITELY do business with him again. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

20. crowbars

crowbars Huge member

Silkworm is good to go

I received the goods fast and they were as described. Communication was great and his prices are good.
    Thanks again Silkworm