1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Sig 320 Recall

TheBadGuy Nov 1, 2017

1. TheBadGuy

TheBadGuy NATURE'S FINEST Super Moderator

Hello all,

I finally got my RMA and label yesterday for the voluntary recall on the Sig 320. It's in Fed Ex's handy now so lets see how this thing goes turnaround wise. I will report back when its back in my hands. For what its worth, I wasn't worried about dropping my gun oddly and having an accidental discharge, I sent mine back because I read that the new trigger was superior to the old trigger which was already pretty darn good.

Thanks
    Jason

Mike Grasso and seandavid55 like this.
  2. Mike Grasso

Mike Grasso "to protect and to serve" Super Moderator Brigade Member

New system is very good. Turn around has been averaging 48 hours. So, 2 days travel there, 2 days work, 2 days travel back. Most people have seen them in a week. Once you get it back keep an eye out on the stuff coming from GrayGuns, they are SIGs speed and pro shop.

3. TheBadGuy

320 was delivered to them on Friday and I got tracking today via Fed Ex. So less than a week in possession. Not too bad. It will be here on Monday.

Mike Grasso likes this.
  4. TheBadGuy

Got it back yesterday. I will need to go to range to test when I can. Pretty happy with the turn around. Dry firing produces a very very faint "click". Trigger pull seems lighter.

Mike Grasso likes this.
  5. KaptainKürbstomp

KaptainKürbstomp Little Member

Really been thinking of getting one of these for awhile. Torn between one of these and another Glock. Not sure if the correct answer is "of course I need another Glock" or "I need a Sig because I already have a Glock" :bwah:

Mike Grasso likes this.
  6. Mike Grasso

Mike Grasso "to protect and to serve" Super Moderator Brigade Member

If you know someone with a P320, try it, you’ll like it. The FCU is a pretty neat way to go.

7. Ryanol

Ryanol SnarkMasterFunkyFresh JDBA Official Member

I have a glock 19 and a sig compact rx 320. The glock has been on safeduty ever since the sig came home. I switched the compact slide over to the subcompact grip module and for me it's been a real winner.

seandavid55 likes this.
  8. Ken Brock

Ken Brock Who's Awesome? Super Moderator

Wouldn’t mind trying the Sig at some point