1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Sick stubby AR-15 by Maxim Defense Industries.

Dutchtracker Jan 27, 2018

1. Dutchtracker

Dutchtracker Down For Life Brigade Member

2. seandavid55

seandavid55 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

That's pretty badass.

begreen61 likes this.
  3. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

damn

4. CDR_Glock

CDR_Glock Bali Demon JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

That is pretty darn awesome but I have no need to have a break down Pistol that doesn’t have sights on it.

5. Rio

Rio Como un angel JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman Brigade Member

You put a red dot on it??

That is a sweet rig , what is the recoil on it??? any more videos out there? I assume this is consider a pistol??

6. CDR_Glock

CDR_Glock Bali Demon JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

I have some AR pistols and all of them have red dots on them. I have no need for a folding stock. I'm not a secret agent or anything. By the looks of that video, it would be time consuming and inconvenient. It just doesn't seem practical other than transporting it from one state to another, dictated by various laws.

Rio likes this.
  7. Rio

Rio Como un angel JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman Brigade Member

Makes sense, it seem like a cool gadget but each tool has it’s function.

8. Stu

Stu Windswept & Interesting Devil Brigade Member

That is rather nifty. It looks kinda like the CQB versions of M4s that alot of close protection types use.
    IIIRC, our Royal Military Police use short versions of the Canadian Diemaco (sp?) C8 carbine.

Remember those shorty M16s that La France Specialties used to make, I think they were called K-guns and Willem Defoe packs one as Mr Clark in Clear and Present Danger

9. KaptainKürbstomp

KaptainKürbstomp Little Member

I've got an AR pistol with a 10.5 inch barrel and a Barking Spider brake and it's pretty solid, but shooting a barrel that short with a brake like that would probably rattle your teeth out of your head :bwah:

Very good looking gun, though!