1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Shrike OTF by Scott M. Topper

ScottMTopper Jun 22, 2019

1. chutcher

chutcher JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

So, i'm convinced, where can I get my hands on one?

2. ScottMTopper

ScottMTopper Tiny Member

Thanks for taking a look, Happy New Year

3. ScottMTopper

ScottMTopper Tiny Member

I'm thinking there might be an issue with selling here unless i did it from the appropriate thread and i want to stick around awhile. What i can say is the photos i posted here were done by Jim Cooper at SharpByCoop and he mentions in his InstaGram post what I can't. I can't thank you enough for the compliments and interest Clutcher and Happy New Year to you brother.

4. N115690

N115690 Tiny Member

Please let us know how to get our hands on these. I know PVK has a few but always better to buy directly from the maker IMO especially with a true work of art and mechanical masterpiece. A relationship with Maker/buyer really enhances the buying experience and allows for greater talking points when showing a piece of art like this to family, friends & fellow collectors.

5. ScottMTopper

ScottMTopper Tiny Member

I concur on all points and will chat up one of the Devil's management folk to see about a new thread in the market side, thank you for your patience and interest.

seandavid55 likes this.
  6. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Super Moderator Brigade Member

We're glad that you are eager to participate in our beloved forum, butt* we DO require that EVERYONE post an introduction before anything else. I notice that you have failed to do so.

Please go to the Testing the Waters. New member introductions forum at http://www.jerzeedevil.com/forums/testing-the-waters-new-member-introductions.34/ and tell us a little about yourself.