1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Show your pets thread!

GodFreeDaniel Feb 4, 2006

1. zogglet

zogglet Better than Nutella Administrator Lady Devil JDBA Official Member

That catnip dynamite stick was the best spent $7 ever. He seems to exit the world and strangle/attack that thing until he has depleted every bit of his energy.

The first thing to come to my mind when I saw him like this was...
    "Paint me like one of your French girls."

[​IMG]

2. BaliAction

BaliAction Level: True Devil

This is my baby girl "Chip" I was thrilled to find out she is a female, she will get much bigger and live much longer then a male trantula

image.jpg

El Gringo likes this.
  3. kayakjax

kayakjax Deep & Wide Brigade Member

Me (in the orange shirt) and my two dogs Lucy (by my side) and Daisy (up on the back of the couch) went to visit with Romeo (the handsome fellow admiring Lucy), Judy and Roy (Shakie Blades) Kelleher in Ocala.
    Judy and Roy live about 150 miles away. so we don't get to visit as much as we like, but really enjoy ourselves when we do.
    They loved my dog Lucy so much that they got Romeo about a year ago as a pup.
    Lucy and I stopped by about a month ago on our way to Kentucky to rescue Daisy, and after a few weeks of doctoring and loving, we went up for this, the first time everybody got to meet.
    My two are both older gals, and weigh about 30 pounds. Romeo's about 85 pounds of pure rambunctious muscle, and bowls them over without trying, but he tries so hard to be gentle, because he adores both of them.
    Daisy's still a little shy, but she's such a sweet soul that they all instantly fell in love with her.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2016
    Gecko and stdlrf11 like this.
  4. zogglet

Those are such beautiful doggies! I can tell just by looking at them that they're a ton of fun and full of energy. :spinsmile: It's remarkable how full of pure, unconditional love pets are.

kayakjax likes this.
  5. rudechuck

rudechuck Worst Blood Brigade Member

[​IMG]

― H.P. Lovecraft, The Call of Cthulhu

Gecko likes this.
  6. Rio

Rio Como un angel JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman Brigade Member

Mimo (male brown)& Lola (black female), boxerlabs brother and sister, rescue adopted. image.jpg

7. Berkley

Berkley Ancient Life Form Brigade Member

[​IMG]
    Bingo, the chowhound (uh, terrier).:cockcake:

8. Norvox

Norvox Little member

Sorry double tap...

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2016
  9. Norvox

Norvox Little member

Let me introduce my beautyful dog :bwah:

It's a xoloitzcuintli named Frodo. Enjoy :devilwag:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. zogglet

Frodo is downright friggin' adorable. :manganr:
    I share his mood right now. :bwah:

11. El Gringo

El Gringo dashing devil

I gotta say... those dogs look like whats gonna be roaming around about 6 months after WWIII :bwah:

12. buddy

buddy Slide to unlock JDBA Official Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

sam eib likes this.
  13. Spade115

Spade115 Huge member

Monster, She is an English Bulldog.

She really likes Locs and her Hoodie

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and dressing up for halloween o.0 Wife and kids at Petco Loved her as a lion with no tail.

[​IMG]

14. Obijuan Kenobe

Obijuan Kenobe Our only hope! Brigade Member

I am pretty sure dog clothing and dog costumes are illegal on JD.

Com'on.

obi

15. Donnie B.

Donnie B. JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Mojo and Cali after a nice play at the dog park.

[​IMG]

16. SlightChance

SlightChance Miller's Maddness JDBA Official Member

[​IMG]
    Here is Bowie aka Bo, Bocephus. He is definitely a little devil; he always finds something to get into.

[​IMG]
    And here is Daisy. I wanted to name her Chimichanga but I was finally dissuaded. She still answers to "Chimi"

These two are litter mates, so Daisy got spayed today. She doesn't even act like she needs the pain medicine.

I love blue heelers (Australian Cattle Dogs) but man are they high energy!

I should have gotten a picture back when they looked like dalmatians. They are ruffly six months old now and turning darker.

17. Spade115

Spade115 Huge member

Beautiful healers, I bought the wife an Australian Shep she named "Shampoo" -.- She thinks she's funny.

18. zogglet

So many adorable dogs here!
    Spade - Monster is just awesome; her expression is priceless! Also, she'd do very well modelling sunglasses. :cool:
    SlightChance - I've never seen Heelers before - they sure are cute. I love their ears. They do give me a "high energy" vibe looking at them, hehe. :rollsmile:

Here's Dante trying to be a curly fry. He's already somewhat got the color down. I think he's gained a little weight over the past few months; he's a) looking kind of rounder than normal; b) appears to create a more significant indentation in my pillows when chilling on them. :bwah:

[​IMG]

19. cultriphile

cultriphile Little member

Schnicklefritz McKittyface aka (the Hobbes to my Calvin)
    I rescued him during police call when i found him and his siblings by a dumpster on Ft. Campbell KY.
    [​IMG]

Him and Dusty being cute. she was found thrown out of a car window on the side on I-95 as just a baby.
    [​IMG]

And my Jade aka (trouble) also aka (fluffy face luf wuffle duffles)
    she was a shelter rescue. german shep/ chow chow mix.
    [​IMG]

and this is why i have to sweep my carpet before i vacuum it every day :devilroll:

20. buddy

buddy Slide to unlock JDBA Official Member

Great looking dogs. Been wanting a australian cattle dog since the road warrior :madaddy: