1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Show your MikeyMoto gear - photos only

mikeymoto Jan 28, 2014

1. mikeymoto

mikeymoto Don't make me cu..OW! Knife Maker or Craftsman

I take photos of just about everything I make. Here are a couple ways to look at all the sheaths, belts, journal covers, key chains, etc. I've made since I started leather work in 2007.

LOOK HERE All of my projects from newest to oldest

LOOK HERE All my sheaths, organized by knife

If you have some MikeyMoto gear, post a picture here so we can see how it's working for you! As a maker I send things out the door and almost never see them again.

Photos only in this thread, please. If you want to comment please make a new thread, or reply to an existing one.

Ronin0821 likes this.