1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Show me your... Matt Cook custom bali

BaliFatigue Jul 6, 2012

1. hAtty 42

hAtty 42 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

another one from pinoy knife

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

CDR_Glock likes this.
  2. CDR_Glock

CDR_Glock Bali Demon JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Loves those Bowie blades.

3. hAtty 42

Thanks! Matt definitely does a great job on his bowie blades.

itadakimasu likes this.
  4. itadakimasu

itadakimasu There are no kangaroos in Austria! JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Oh wow, I didn't know that the damascus bowie was channel, that makes it even more stunning. A nice piece you got there.

Regarding the other bowie, it looks like the swedge is ground uneven. Is it just the angle of the picture?

5. hAtty 42

Thanks.
    Yea I always thought it was sandwich construction for a long time. Definitely one of a kind.

I don't know about the other bowie, looks fine to me. The swedge kinda starts thin, gets thick and then back to thin, though this was done intentionally. Matt grinds all his blades free hand, you gotta appreciate the difficulty with doing it all by eye and feel.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2014
  6. Andy T

Andy T Gentle Giant JDBA Official Member

Congrats on that MC channel Bowie. That's a great piece!:thumbsup:

7. hAtty 42

Thanks. I hear you were the original owner. Its definitely a unique piece. Don't see many MC's with ti channel or Damascus.

I saw the pics you'd posted when it had the California buckeye burl inserts on it, they looked very cool. The desert ironwood inserts look great too.