1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Sheath for my leatherman I made

fogcreature Nov 17, 2016

1. fogcreature

fogcreature JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

After getting pissed for lack of leatherman sheaths I finally made one for my wave, maratac ss, leatherman bit kit and my pen. Not very flashy but will last forever and gets the job done.
    [​IMG]

CharlesKnife likes this.
  2. desmodus

desmodus Arc Sodium Administrator Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

necessity will get the job done when nobody else will.

cheers.

3. woodlander

woodlander Brigade Member Brigade Member

It looks like you did a great job. That thing should last long enough to become an heirloom.

4. fogcreature

fogcreature JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Thanks! its holding up well. im looking forward to making a sheath for my barebones soon too