1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

shbm my dark companion

jbomz Mar 18, 2017

1. jbomz

jbomz Tiny Member

V__0970.jpg behold her beauty beware of her bite ....

El Gringo and stdlrf11 like this.
  2. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

awesome Busse ,I only dig the old ones had this model with the solid bolts ,sold it only have the Mean street and HumpbackSH in solid bolts actually have 11 busse total, anyways thanks for shairing

crogers likes this.
  3. jbomz

jbomz Tiny Member

I love the old ones, this is a 1 of six

4. Worker

Worker Slacker Brigade Member

Those early SHBM were really an amazing knife. They were in many ways a game changer for the knife world.

I have a bunch on of old Busse knives tucked away. After years of collecting knives they are all I really collect at this point.