1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Sharpening super steel knives(outsourced)

Collielvr88 Jun 11, 2020

1. Collielvr88

Collielvr88 Tiny Member

Hey all,

I’m looking for a master blade sharpener and repair man. Most of my blades are quite sharp, but I’m wanting razor blade sharp. They are pretty close, but I can only do so much with a leather strop. I also don’t want to end up with grinding wheel marks on my prized blades. Some more than others. Once I get my whole collection together I would like to send them off and get a razors edge put on them. I also have a Boos Blade Smoke CM1 that I tipped after only having it for 6 hours. I was raging there for a few hours after that. Searched for that knife for a couple months. I have some Basilisks and a Alpha Beast coming in to that I will want insanely sharp. Cause if you’re going to cut off a finger. Might as well make it a clean cut. Let me know which of you guys can provide some service to me. It would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!!

Last edited: Jun 12, 2020