1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Sharpazzhell

amilo Feb 27, 2017

Tags:
  1. amilo

amilo Little Member

Just recieved a knife from Sharpazzhell. One of the nicest guys I've ever dealt with. Didn't withhold any details and answered every single one of my questions, thus putting my mind at ease. He even included a free gift in the package! Wouldn't hesistate to buy one of his knives again if i'm in the market. Thanks a ton man, It was nice talking to you too!

2. J-rod007

J-rod007 Pleasant Plucker Brigade Member

Just received 2 knives from Sharpazzhell (Vincent) and everything was perfect from start to finish. A truly amazing seller. Knives were just as described & communication was amazing. Highly recommend buying from this guy!

3. Brian_W204

Brian_W204 Enormous member

I just had a very smooth transaction with Sharpazzhell. I sent funds Sunday morning, he shipped the knife Monday, and I received it Thursday. Description was accurate and communications quick.

4. elektroknifeman

elektroknifeman Little member

great guy to deal with, knife just as described. he put it in the mail the next day w/ tracking and included nice bonus item, top notch all the way!

5. d.roos

d.roos Little member

He sold me a flyti 67 in perfect condition and it still had the flytanium sticker in the box you get from them,smooth communication, and quick shipping, good dude

6. XtraMedium

XtraMedium Devil's Cohort JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Outstanding seller. Couldn't ask for a better transaction. I would be happy to buy/sell/trade with him anytime. No worries here.

7. Itchibelli

Itchibelli JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Absolutely perfect description of knife. Shipping was FAST & was well packed. Kudos to this seller.
    Mike

8. bass_master

bass_master Little Member

I just received my first of two knives that I bought from Sharpazzhell and I couldn't be happier with our transaction. He literally had my knife boxed up and mailed out within like an hour of receiving my payment, and he even sent me a video showing the knife getting packed up and another one showing the USPS receipt and tracking #. Super fast comms and a very cool guy, he even threw in a bonus knife as a surprise! Do not hesitate to do business with Sharpazzhell, he is 100% good to go! Thanks again!

Last edited: Nov 8, 2018
  9. cutclown

cutclown Little Member

Recieved my knife today every flaw was described and I could not be happier with it. And after i told him not to he snuck in some bonus goodies! Even before the sale this guy was happy to try and help me figure out some problems I was having with one of my knives. In summary he is definitely GOOD TO GO!

10. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

just bought a few knives from him and he sent a few extra knives ,,can't go wrong with this member totally trustworthy and has my Respect

Thanks
    g

11. bass_master

bass_master Little Member

Received my second knife from Sharpazzhell this week and as always it was exactly as he described it, he shipped it the same day I paid for it, and he stayed in touch the whole time to make sure I received it without any issues. I will mot hesitate to do business with him anytime, he is good people. Thanks again!
    :helix: