1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Shane Sibert Argonaut Fighter

Liu Kang Oct 12, 2011

1. Liu Kang

Liu Kang Dealer Knife Maker or Craftsman

Asking price does not include shipping or insurance due to size, weight, destination, and amount insured for but feel free to email me for shipping quotes and include your complete mailing address at liukang187@yahoo.com with any questions or if you want specific pictures taken.
    You can contact me for payment info. I am willing to ship to different countries as long as you take the risk and pay additional for shipping. I am not responsible for international shipments even though I have never had any problems. Check my feedback.
    If you are thinking about offering me a trade, please get me a description of what you want to trade me, along with the condition it is in (new, used, carried, scratched, sharpened) and pictures to my email and I will let you know. I reserve the right to refuse sale to anyone without any explanation at all.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Shane Sibert Argonaut Fighter CPMS30V, Black G10 Handle w/Black Kydex/Nylon Sheath
    Blade length 6.3"
    Overall 12.1"
    Thickness .15"
    Steel CPM S30V
    Rockwell Hardness 59-60
    Titanium Tube Fasteners
    An advanced tool for offensive/defensive control, survival operations, assault weapons systems and extreme environment conditions.
    I contacted Shane Sibert about this knife and he said it was made about 2008. This is Brand New, Never Used, Carried or Sharpened.
    $1500

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2014
  2. Liu Kang

Liu Kang Dealer Knife Maker or Craftsman

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Alexey "Ratatouille" Konygin Rabbit
    4" S35VN Blade
    9.3" Overall Length
    Titanium Framelock
    (1 of 3) etched on the Handle
    This knife was avil only at the 2014 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga. As you can see, this is one of three that were made for the show. This model is called the Rabbit and flips like a dream. This is Brand New from the maker with pouch and paperwork!
    $850

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2015