1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Serious question/poll

Mr.LaBella Feb 9, 2013

?

Serious question/poll

1. Yes, I would like to see it.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No, I do not think it will work.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Unsure, and will reply back in this thread.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Myker

Myker Down For Life

Let em have it. Couldn't hurt any :thumbsup:

2. esseti

esseti knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

Favorable :)

P.S. I do not made knives for sale.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2013
  3. desmodus

desmodus Arc Sodium Administrator Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

he's from mexico you asshole.

show some respect.

misfit likes this.
  4. Spherediving

Spherediving Average member

Good idea, but will it work, (i hope it does)

I for one would love to see posts from anyone anywhere.
    I personally dont do a lot of posting, but the knives i buy are all pretty much frm you guys in the states.
    And i doubt that i can tell you anything new. about them.
    (other than since benchmade wont part with Omega springs, i have learned how to make my own)
    The stuff available locally is all made from crap steel, and i use my knives a lot.
    You can own anything you want here (Thailand) aparently, the markets are full of copies of knives they see in movies (thats a guess)
    But i think a tin can would hold a better edge than most of them.
    There are a few local blacksmith types that make diffrent edged tools, and i could easly post some pics of them, but info on maker, process, heat treatment, or anything like that would be impossible to find out because the Thai language is just not that extensive.
    Love to see more from anywhere else though.
    And if no one picks on my spelling, i wont moan about anyone elses :)

5. shakie

shakie knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

We already have interplanetary so no prob with international..........:shakie:

6. eaglepowers

eaglepowers Little member

Yes, would like to hear from our international friends.

7. Zebra

Zebra Average member

Part of being an American is being tolerant of others. I'm all for an international community. :thumbsup:

8. ratstuph

ratstuph Hoodoo Operator Super Moderator

I say jhyess!

9. Calidude

Calidude Little member

A Yes for me. Has helped out in purchasing blades when overseas, too.

10. Diablito

Diablito Huge member

Oh yeah

I think it's a great idea. Always good to have more ideas and thoughts from over the pond. I works well at e46fanatics. Trade and buy and sell forums are great :-)

11. donutkilla

donutkilla Little member

Knife culture even more prevalent overseas. Bring em' on board for sure. There is so much more out there got us to see....

12. Lon Humphrey

Lon Humphrey Moderator Knife Maker or Craftsman

as long as they aren't paki damascus making turds.

13. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

I think English still, but with more restraint and patience from us :jdwink2:. I just wish to see more posts from everyone! If this helps, so be it! Good feedback so far :devilcorn: :thumbsup:

14. gavin_fish

gavin_fish Little member

International section is great!! I think the only thing gathering people in this forum is just interesting and habit about knives.

15. lemarq

lemarq Little member

I can't deny the language barrier is sometimes a problem... I am an avid reader here at Jerzee, but most time I'm afraid I couldn't express myself as clearly as I'd wish.

Another aspect, regarding knives, we have a very limited market here in Brazil, so my level of knowledge suffers from it. Thanks God we have some good knifemakers here like Rick Lala, Mauricio and Gustavo, but their production nowadays is directed to american market and it has been difficult to get some pieces.

After this nice thread I will try to post some more... so please be patient with my language mistakes. :cry:

L.

desmodus likes this.
  16. Zombiechopper

Zombiechopper detests Oprah

I honestly don't think it's a good idea.

I mean, you'll be nice if someone posts in a special section, but still be snarky everywhere else?

17. laser

laser Little member

Hi Dave

Nice to meet you there.:smileyring::smileyring:

About Internatinal,does it mean we could start to speak some других языках,anderen schprachen???????
    For me better english.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2013
  18. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

Never!!!! Always Devils, just encouraging more posts from more places......And snarky? :ropeman: :bwah: Have not ever considers us snarky! :devilzeek

19. lilflower

lilflower Mrs. Shakie Blades Lady Devil

Knifemakers are knifemakers, knife lovers are knife lovers . There should be no boundries.

JIMMY_MAC likes this.
  20. DLTTrading

DLTTrading Dealer Knife Maker or Craftsman

I agree - bring them on board!