1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Sentry OTF and Punishers

zzugman Oct 6, 2018

1. zzugman

zzugman Huge member

Letting go of a bunch more of my Horizon bladeworks knives. These are high quality OTF knives that are very reasonably priced. Handles are 7075 aluminum with a hard anodized coating. Top six knives are the Sentry model. The blades are 2 7/8 " overall length is about 7" open. They are about the size of a UTX85. I bought a bunch of these and figured I could pass them on to other collectors. The blades are Swedish 12C27 with a Cryo heattreat. They are very well made and I don't think anyone would be disappointed with one. I will let anyone of the sentries go for $90.00 shipped via priority mail to lower 48. Shipping on any knife overseas or anywhere else. Please contact me and we can work something out.
    Numbers 7-10 are Punisher models. Blades are 3.5" overall length is 8.5". About the size of a infidel. Numbers 9,10 are a single edged model with 12c27 steel blade. Numbers 7,8 are double edged models with M390 blade steel. Single edged models are $95.00 and the Double edged are $115.00 each. Same shipping rules.
    I will accept paypal, check or money order. Check will have to clear first before shipping. I am open to trades but collect mostly OTF knives. My email is guzzoa@yahoo.com if you have any questions or would like to purchase a knife.
    All knives are never used or sharpened. They all come with a water tight box and a tool for disassembly. Also a cleaning cloth.
    If you receive a knife and don't care for it. Contact me and return it. I will give you your money back. That is how well these knives are made. I'm sure you will be happy with it.
    1. Sentry blue handle with S/E blade $90.00
    2. Sentry silver handle with tanto blade $90.00
    3.Sentry blue handle with tanto blade $90.00
    4. Sentry black handle with tanto blade $90.00
    5. Sentry Grey Handle with S/E blade $90.00
    6. Sentry Grey handle with D/E blade $90.00
    7. and 8. Punisher D/E M390 blade with black handle $SOLD
    9. and 10. Punisher S/E 12C27 blade with black handle $95.00 One left Sentry knives No.jpg Punisher front.jpg Sentry with box.jpg Sentry back.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 6, 2018
  2. zzugman

zzugman Huge member

bump

3. Flintslock

Flintslock Tiny Member

Are there any still for sale?