1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Selling Early 80's Custom Shop Pacific Cutlery Misprint

Jamesccc Apr 9, 2020

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jamesccc

Jamesccc Little Member

Hello All,
    Selling an early 80's pacific cutlery. Bought it from a guy locally who was the original owner. It's a skeletonized bowie from the custom shop and likely (not signed) ground by Jody Samson. Super nice deep grind. Unique feature, the butterfly logo was etched backward! Would be safe to say there are not many of these around. pictures adequately show condition. This knife was used and resharpened by the original owner. There is play which I have taken a picture of to illustrate. it locks up really nicely closed but not solidly open. Comes with the original sheath which is in great condition and doesn't appear to have been heavily used. Not currently sharp. Weighs in at 7.8-9 oz, 4 in blade.

Am selling because I would like to invest in more knives I will be able to use. I am a new Seller and member to the forum so If you have any other questions for me personally, let me know.

Asking: SOLD
    Trades + cash combo offers accepted. Knives looking for on trade, BM: osborne 940, bugout, g10 grip. Chris Reeves knives. squid or BM trainer. Microtech Ultratech.

Payment: Paypal

Shipping: I will pay shipping priority with insurance up to $1000

Please DM me if you have more questions. This is my first sales post so let me know if I missed any critical info. If you would like some references we can work something out that will be to your satisfaction. Will respond to DM's in order I receive them. Thanks for looking!

IMG_4131.jpg IMG_4129.jpg IMG_4128.jpg IMG_4126.jpg IMG_4127.jpg IMG_4125.jpg IMG_4123.jpg IMG_4203.jpg IMG_4138.jpg IMG_4139.jpg

Last edited: Apr 24, 2020
    Thanos74 and Flip Tripper like this.
  2. Jamesccc

Jamesccc Little Member

Price drop

3. Jamesccc

Jamesccc Little Member

Bump

4. Jamesccc

Jamesccc Little Member

Changes and price drop.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2020