1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Seen this?

mack1 May 23, 2008

1. mack1

mack1 Resident Bastid

I believe this has been here before, but I'm posting it anywat, 'cause it's good!:mack::mack::mack:

Too Bad She Is Not Running For President

On Relevant 'Logic'

Everyone concentrates on the problems we're having in this country lately; illegal immigration, hurricane recovery, alligators attacking people in Florida

Not me. I concentrate on solutions for the problems. It's a win-win situation.
    + Dig a moat the length of the Mexican border.
    + Send the dirt to New Orleans to raise the level of the levies.
    + Put the Florida alligators in the moat along the Mexican border.
    Any other problems you would like for me to solve today?
    On singing OUR National Anthem in Spanish

I'm sorry, but after hearing they want to sing OUR National Anthem in Spanish - enough is Too much!

NEVER did they sing it in Italian,
    Japanese, Polish, Irish-Celtic, German, Portuguese, Greek, French, or any other language because of immigration.

It was written by Francis Scott Key and should be sung word for word the way it was written. The news broadcasts gave a translation that's NOT even close.

Sorry if this offends anyone,

THIS IS MY COUNTRY!
    Do YOU sing MY National Anthem in YOUR COUNTRY IN ENGLISH ? ? ?

And, because I make this statement
    DOES NOT mean I'm against immigration!!!
    YOU ARE WELCOME HERE IN MY COUNTRY.
    Welcome to come through like everyone else has.
    Get a sponsor !
    Get a place to lay your head !
    Get a job !
    Live by OUR rules !
    Pay YOUR taxes !
    And

LEARN THE LANGUAGE

LIKE ALL OTHER IMMIGRANTS HAVE
    IN THE PAST!!!

AND PLEASE DON'T DEMAND THAT WE HAND OVER OUR LIFETIME SAVINGS OF SOCIAL SECURITY FUNDS TO YOU
    TO MAKE UP FOR ''YOUR'' LOSSES.

If you don't want to forward this for fear of offending someone, then

YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM!

When will AMERICAN'S STOP giving away THEIR RIGHTS???

We've gone so far the other way, bent over backwards not to offend anyone.
    But it seems no one cares about the AMERICAN that's being offended!

WAKE UP America !!!

If you agree - pass this on...if you don't agree - delete it and KNOW YOU ARE A PROBLEM IN OUR COUNTRY ! !

2. Billy Stewart

Billy Stewart knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

I have seen this before, but it is well worth a repost!WAKE UP YOU FUCKS!!!:manganr::cliff:

3. dsgibbs1

dsgibbs1 Average member

AMERICA

All i have to say to that is. Thanks. For many years now America has given way too much of itself. They now teach Spanish in grade school. My kids will not take English till 4th grade. Spanish is taught in 2nd. Hows that for you?

4. LurtzWV-6

LurtzWV-6 ZOOM-SMASH-WHOOSH Lady Devil

That's just.....not right. :devilroll::G3: