1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Secret Santa 2021 JD XMAS LIGHTS DRIVE

begreen61 Nov 9, 2021

1. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Help support JD ,,I'm not going to let this place disappear , We as nation have lose so much in the Past 2 years .
    PLEASE,PLEASE send what ever you can BTTT ((I need this on top for all to see ))

Look as it as a Gift to Ron and all the members who have past on ,who are still alive in these threads

Look as it as a Gift to yourself ,,Please Help save JD send PP to tubtar@msn.com and put you name on with Done PLEASE

Mad Santa:santa:
    g

jimmyjo, nostimos, chutcher and 3 others like this.
  2. Brian_W204

Brian_W204 Enormous member

$100 sent. Thanks for the reminder, Gary, and thanks to John for the use of his virtual "hat" being passed around.

3. begreen61

Fucken a BTTT,, and Thanks Brian for the Donation ,,it is needed and so is this thread needed to stay at the top

g

4. begreen61

:bangdesk::santa::cry:looks like only a few give a FUCK about this Place ,, when this place is gone ,,you will miss this Place ..

Pissed off Santa ,,

5. begreen61

:santa:

nostimos and snache like this.
  6. begreen61

BREAKS MY HEART NO ONE GIVES A FUCK BUT ONLY A FEW ,,

DES WAS RIGHT i'M WASTING MY TIME ,,THIS PLACE WILL BE GONE ,,IN LESS THAN 2 YEARS

PEOPLE WILL SPEND THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS ON ONE KNIFE BUT CAN'T EVEN SEND 5/10/20/50 BUCKS TO KEEP THIS PLACE GOING EVEN AS A HOLIDAY GIFT,, TILL WE CAN GET SWAG TO SELL .

THANKSGIVIN I PUT A THREAD UP VERY EARLY AND ASK FOR HELP ,,WHAT I GOT WAS SOMEONE 3/4 HOURS LATER STARTED ANOTHER THANKGIVING THREAD NOWING MINE WAS THERE , SO NO ONE HAD TO RESPOND ABOUT HELPING THIS PLACE OUT ,I'M DONE AFTER THAT MOVE

THIS SANTA I'LL DO FOR A FEW MORE WEEKS BUT IF I'M WASTING MY TIME ,,YOU ALL DESERVE TO LOSE THIS PLACE ,,RON WAS A GOOD MAN ,,LITTLE CRAZY BUT DID EVERYTHING HE COULD TO KEEP IT FREE , I'M JUST ASKING FOR A DONATION TILL WE CAN GET SHIT GOING

AND TO KEEP THIS THREAD ON THE TOP IS BEING A PAIN EVERYDAY I HAVE TO COMPETE WITH ""ON THIS DAY FACTS ""THAT ACTUALLY REPEAT IT'S SELF FOR THE PAST 2 YEARS ,,iF CHRIS FEELS IT'S MORE IMPORTAIN TO SEE WHAT HAPPEN YEARS BACK AND REPEATING THE SAME FACTS EVERY YEAR . THAN i AM WASTING MY TIME ,, LET HIM START FIGURE OUTHOW TO PAY THE NEXT SERVER PAYMENT

AT THE END OF MY ROPE , AND IT SEAMS EVERYONE READY TO KICK THE CHAIR OUT FROM UNDERNEATH ME ,, HANGING HIGH AND DRY

PISSED OFF SANTA

YEA I'M PISSED

jimmyjo, Carson, tubtar and 3 others like this.
  7. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Super Moderator Brigade Member

Well Santa, I pinned your thread so you won't have to work so hard to keep it at the top.

BTW, I'd gladly take over the server payments, EXCEPT that I just received a letter from Social Security informing me that, effective next month, I will no longer qualify for the Social Security Disability payments that have been my sole source of income for the past 6 years.

Have a nice day!

jimmyjo, Balibuyer, nostimos and 2 others like this.
  8. begreen61

Sorry Chris but people are really disapointed me and I ment to hit everone nerve even yours ,,if i don't do it no one will , @Justus is just a kid who got stuck wth a 400 late fee and John paid the last installment on his own if people don't step up to the plate there be no JD as for you loss we are all getting hit hard even me ,,,, in less your an illeagal . they your independly well off ,,,,,so even 5 bucks per member would take care till swag can be made and sold ,,somebuddy better get on that too ,,people want but I see nothing happing ,, for years I privatly donated but 2/3 hundred an't shit but Ron alway sent me a letter thanking me .I can't do that anymore ,,I like to retire but i'm willing to see thing get done .and affendig people to get there pocket change so be it .

snache likes this.
  9. snache

snache Should be a custom title here

That's fucked up! No appealing it huh?

10. snache

Either membership fees or ads, don't see any way out of it, all the other forums are like that.

nostimos and begreen61 like this.
  11. crogers

Oh, it can be appealed, but how long will that take? Most lawyers won't touch them for several years because they are legally limited to how much they can charge (it's a percentage of the "lump sum" payout, IF you win the appeal), so I'll be on my own for awhile.

I'm not looking for sympathy, just trying to make a point that not EVERYBODY can afford to be throwing money at every cause that comes up. Since I was called out by name, I felt I needed to respond.

If this forum folds, I doubt that few will miss it more than me, but life goes on and so will I.

Balibuyer and Pinoy Knife like this.
  12. begreen61

I called you out for the thread ,not your pocket book ,, so you manipulated/twisted what i said into a personal attack ,,Thats awesome . and proves to me people don't give a fuck ,,,Thanks for waking me up . I'm done ,,I'm not going to ask my friend s for money to help this place stay alive ,,,,,,,Because people don't give a FUCK ,again thanks for waking my sorry ass up ,,I'm such a fool

13. FlyGuy

FlyGuy Brigade Member JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

$50 sent to Tubtar. Wish I could do more, but even that is on credit. Come tax return time I will pitch in more if I can. Long live the JD.

begreen61 and nostimos like this.
  14. snache

You may not be looking for it but you do have my sympathy, you actually got me in to this place. Probably useless of me saying so......but if there is anything I can do.....

15. crogers

Seems that MY name was called. And, I consider that particular statement as an attack on my pocketbook. Whatever. I ain't gonna get my panties in a wad. :Biggirpanties:

I think this forum has been on it's last legs for awhile now. Even Ron only dropped in every week or so... before he got sick even.

I agree that nobody gives a fuck. The bali flippers have been the main interest for a bit, and even they have run off to IG, or FaceBook, or wheredafuq ever they wanna go.

I hate to see it die, but it may be past the point of saving. I hope the fuck not, but we'll see....

Pinoy Knife and snache like this.
  16. crogers

Thanks, I'm still working on it. I'll be at full retirement age before too much longer and it won't be a problem after that. Meanwhile, I'll tighten my belt and quit buying useless, er, unnecessary shit until things brighten up....

snache likes this.
  17. nostimos

nostimos JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

that sucks that more didnt contribute.
    i agree that we may have to go with membership fees,
    BF collects $30 to be a regular seller.
    we could do a flat 10 or 20 fee for total access.
    i wouldn't mind contributing that yearly, without any swag, just access.
    well see how this goes for now. i wish the best of luck to justus to keep this going.
    maybe worse case scenario, someone could take over . . . . .

snache likes this.
  18. markandrex

markandrex Thunderstruck Brigade Member

Did Gary really just admit to being “woke”!!! What in holy hell is going on here!:twister::panic:

snache likes this.
  19. begreen61

well then I'm wasting my time taking money from friends to save someing i believed in

Place use't to be the best knife forum ,,,now it turned in to Comedy central with all the joke and memes all over this place this place turned into FB i swear

Dead Santa
    g

Last edited: Feb 7, 2022
  20. FlyGuy

FlyGuy Brigade Member JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Seems to me that over $400 has been sent. Gary gave up, but can we get some reassurance at some point that those payments are indeed going to pay server fees? Is more needed, or where do we stand? tubtar

If we don't pay the fees, I'm guessing refunds will go out and lights will go off. Unless payments are used for hookers and blow, in which case I want my cut of that as well.

I'm just as guilty as most for not participating. I don't do Facebook or IG either, just drifted from some hobbies over the last few years. I do remember how interesting this place was pre-format change. I don't know if it is the change that ended it all or if the timing was a coincidence, but it was never the same after.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2021
    Balibuyer likes this.