1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice
  1. hellize

hellize knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

A bad dream

It is 43 cm in total, the blade is 26 cm long, forged of L6 and 5160 steels, with around 200 layers.
    The handle is made of dark walnut with bronze on both ends and carvings. The sheath is made of thick leather.

It is 310 usd

The woods are thick and full of shadows. Some of them seem to move, when you turn away looking for a way out.
    How did you get here? When did you get here? Neither is important.
    Only one thing crosses your mind over and over again: "Escape!"
    The minutes slowly turn into hours, yet the coveted exit don't want to show itself, no matter how far and how wide you wander this obscure, dead land. One path is just like other and as if the moldy trees themselves would exhale this impenetrable mist that keeps following your every step, bound to you like a curse.
    Your mind slowly starts to make fun of you. Strange voices are echoing amongst the dying trees and as if something... no, it can't be. You are alone.
    But then again, you can feel it... you know that something is there... entrenched deep in this orphaned land, something horrible, something ancient is alive, but before you could reach for your blade to make a last bitter stand for your very life...
    You're awake! In a lake of sweat, spastically grabbing your seax, you are safe... for now...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Balibuyer, Itchibelli and begreen61 like this.
  2. markandrex

markandrex Thunderstruck Brigade Member

Nice! I just started watching the new season of The Last Kingdom so the piece fits right in with the Samson’s and the Danes. :viking:Your work is always beautiful.
    It reminds me that , good seax is hard to find!

Itchibelli likes this.
  3. hellize

That is so true! :D
    Hey, is that series worth watching?

4. markandrex

markandrex Thunderstruck Brigade Member

Definitely worth the time.

5. hellize

Great! :) I was hunting a good series for some time now...

6. Stu

Stu Windswept & Interesting Devil Brigade Member

That's incredible work.

I watched the first episode of The Last Kingdom, but wasn't blown away.
    Sounds like I should give it another go?

7. hellize

Thanks! :)
    Well, everything deserves a second chance ;)