1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Screw you atl-J

Scurvy Aug 4, 2015

1. Scurvy

Scurvy 2nd Knifiest Brigade Member

So I've been hearing the song 'Left Hand Free' on the radio and in commercials the last few months and it's probably the only 'pop' song in the last 15 years that I actually didn't think sounded like utter shit.

So I just learned the track name tonight and looked up the band alt-J who wrote it. I tried listening to some of their other stuff and it's pretty terrible. So I find this in my research as to why the rest of there stuff isn't as good as 'Left Hand Free'.

Leave to an Indie band to actually do something half decent and then shit on it...

2. jjhamilton

jjhamilton JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Musicians that become political often shoot themselves in the foot...well considering they are anti-gun, they are going to just stump thier toes...but you get my point.

But yeah, fuck them

3. scott308

scott308 Huge member

Not familiar with the artist or song - but the title sounds like a reference to right handed masturbation:devilroll: