1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Scott Cook Lochsa FS

DallasSTB Feb 17, 2018

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DallasSTB

DallasSTB Average member

This is a Lochsa from 2012, and is one of the last ones that had the original pivot. I’ve kept this one back for that singlular reason. It’s virtually unused, with few signs of carry. It has nearly all the upgrade options that Scott offered back then - dual thumb studs, reversed handle finish, blade swedge, & S90V blade. The coarse sand-blasted titanium has been slightly smoothed and, I believe, the texture is improved.

I’m looking for sales only, and offer it for $SOLD . Fees and insured shipping in the CONUS are included. It has all the original materials and original box as seen in the pictures below. No trades please. Send me a PM or email if anyone has any questions. Any definitive “I’ll take it” here trumps ongoing negotiations.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 17, 2018
    Thanos74, markandrex and desmodus like this.
  2. DallasSTB

DallasSTB Average member

This one is sold!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.