1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Scot Matsuoka Kobe and Olamic Wayfarer

Scurvy Jun 21, 2014

1. Scurvy

Scurvy 2nd Knifiest Brigade Member

Ok guys, time to move some knives. Up for sale are my Olamic Wayfarer and Scot Matsuoka Kobe flippers. Both of these are from ECCKS 2014. Both have been carried but are in excellent condition.

Olamic- Sculpted Silver twill, high polish blade, from the USA shop, smaller lanyard hole. Flips amazingly fast and the high polish blade looks great. Eugene hand picked this one for me. The blade is every so slightly off center. I have the birthday card, pivot tool and sheath.
    SOLD

Matsuoka- C-tek with titanium bolsters. Very minor snail trails and slightly off center but otherwise in perfect shape. I hand picked this one off of Scot's table and it was by far the best one he had. The action on the knife is just incredible. Probably the fastest flipper I own.
    WAS $550 NOW $500

If you want more pictures just e-mail or PM me. This is posted in several places so I reserve the right to sell to whomever. Prices include USPS priority shipping but not paypal fees. I can ship fully insured UPS if you'd like but it is extra.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2014
  2. ArabianKnight

ArabianKnight Average member

PM Sent

Scurvy likes this.
  3. Scurvy

Replied. Wayfarer sold!!

4. Scurvy

Bump.

Make me an offer for the Matsuoka. Might be open to trades as well.