1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Say what you want about astrology- but that saturn return shit is no joke

dirtyjerzangel27 Sep 28, 2011

1. dirtyjerzangel27

dirtyjerzangel27 The Devils' Astrologist Lady Devil

Last week I am driving to a business meeting about 2 hours away from my apartment. I left with more than enough time to be there and relax for about 30-45 minutes even with the morning traffic factored in. Yeaaa; not so much :pissedevil:

Stop and go traffic, rainy weather, and shitty drivers never set the scene for an easy morning. :deadevil: We are in the 'go' period of the stop and go traffic and this 55-65 year old woman decided to find her brake pedal. And then stomp on it. :demented:

The truck in front of her is about 20 car lengths away and just slowing down....she decided to slam on her brakes and I slam into the back of her pristine Toyota Yaris. :balrog:

Her car doesn't look bad at all; but I can already tell mine is fucked up because I see more hood and a lot less road.
    [​IMG]

We pull off to the side and I immediately get out in the rain and trot through the thickets of overgrown WET grass in my stiletto heels, without failing to sink into the earth every step I take. I ask if she is okay and she nods yes as she has the phone to her head. I assume she is on the phone with the police so I decide that even though hanging out in the rain with my heels sinking ever so deeply into the earth is such a blasty blast; I should go back to my car and call my boss.

She gets out and walks over to my car and starts asking where I work. I tell her the company I work for; then she asks which store because she was on her way to the local mall and wondered if I worked there. :wtf2:
    As much as I am interested in doing this broad's personal cosmetics shopping; I have not a single fucking inkling on why the hell that matters?! :tard:

The best part is that when I explain to her that I am NOT headed to her favorite beautification area; she asks if I called the police. Huh? Really lady? What the fuck were you just doing?! Her response makes me sick. :jdvomit:
    "Oh, I have been on the phone with my boyfriend for the past hour and honestly this was the perfect excuse to get off the phone."
    :shocked::stab2::hairpull::facepalm::asshat1:

Seriously lady?! Is that why you don't know how to use the fucking brake pedal appropriately?! Now I am the first to admit; I definitely am a 'Jersey Driver' and I have been known to ride ass at times. I was behind and hit her; automatically my fault. I get it. but are you an asshole? telling me that you have been distracted knowing full well I am in the wrong by default. :demented::asshole:

Okay, my AC doesn't work; I look like an illegal alien headed to the soccer field and I am now late to my meeting and ready to punch someone's face...probably someone that is looking for an excuse to get off the phone with their boyfriend. :bantards:

I love my car. It is the first thing I have truly owned that cost more than a grand. I bought her brand new in September of 2005. She is a 2006 Toyota Scion Tc. I have never had any issues with her and she has over 200K miles on her. She has been to NJ and back more times than I can count, the Gulf Coast of Florida and the East Coast of Florida half a dozen times, really everywhere. I moved myself in that car into the furnished apartments at East Carolina University twice....in one trip. She is a beast. Her name is Knight Ryder and I couldn't stand seeing her like that :ssad:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The best part is my husband decides since she is paid off he should take the full coverage insurance off of her....I wonder if he saved enough money to pay for the damage to be fixed?!?! :snopesit:

Well, Knight Ryder is in our garage naked and broken. [​IMG]

She is waiting for a new hood, front bumper, headlights, and someone to fix her AC. I am not good with cars nor do I know anything about them. What I do know is the metal bar thing in the front of the car was bent into the radiator, but managed not to break it (luckily). Something with the AC was in front of that metal bar. My husband has managed to straighten out the bar pretty decently but is waiting for my father to come over and assess the situation. :deadevil:

I live 3 hours away from my husband/house and commute home every Saturday evening until Tuesday morning. Good thing he has a truck and a car so I have something to drive. Guess who wants to put full coverage insurance back on my car?! IF it is ever better :ssad:

[​IMG]

And then today I shatter the glass screen on my cell phone....and THOUGHT I had put the insurance on it; but go fucking figure....I didn't. $600 fucking phone. So I find this place that will just replace the glass on the phone for 150$....FANTASTIC; I have a conference call in 2 hours! Yep; had it repaired 5 minutes before the call starts....I am continuing my journey to work while listening in on my conference call and I get a text message...from the woman that owns the cell repair shop...asking me to come back because they forgot to put all the screws back in my phone. :wtf: I am 45 mins away from the shop by now and only 35 minutes from work. Guess I am driving back after work tomorrow to get all the damn screws put back in. What a week. :jdsmokin:

englishmark and 321sold.biz like this.
  2. KMNREMTP

KMNREMTP Devil's Playmate

Soaking wet, Stilleto heels, with those eyes.... I'm SURE the bystanders were having a WAY better day than you!

dirtyjerzangel27 likes this.
  3. OnceBitten

OnceBitten Momma said I'd go blind Brigade Member

For some of us, this Life is an ongoing test.

I've had years of the day you had.

Smile and wave; tomorrow's a new day.

4. 321sold.biz

321sold.biz Better than gold or platinum

Who knew

You call your car Knight Ryder :bwah: Does it call you Kit?:ross:

Next week will be better!:schmoove:
    Sorry bad shit happens by the 3's

5. dirtyjerzangel27

It calls me a fucking asshole for not hitting the Yaris a little harder to try to knock some sense into that dumb broad :shockedevil:

6. 321sold.biz

321sold.biz Better than gold or platinum

Well how much did the hubby save on Car insurance?:ross:
    you still would have had a deductible to pay. You should have hit the gas instead of the brake! Your right about that.:demented:

7. dirtyjerzangel27

I am sure not enough! The parts alone are going to cost over a grand. My deductable before we got married on my own insurance was 250$ I could handle that! :bwah:

8. RoadFish

RoadFish Cathar Knight

It was in the stars.

9. Clydetz

Clydetz Forever straight and true Brigade Member

You've been hanging out with Komodo... haven't you, dirtyjerzangel27! Glad your still with us. :ssmile:

10. kayakjax

kayakjax Deep & Wide Brigade Member

Sorry about your shitty luck, DJA.

Hope things start turning around for you.

I'm leaving tomorrow for a road trip to the JD Grind-In at Bark River. The round trip total should be near 1400 miles. As I'm driving a fairly high mileage older car, I've been worrying more about breaking down. Thanks to this thread, I'll be having a whole new nightmare tonight before I leave in the morning. :devilzeek

Thanks.:bwah:

At least I won't be in stilettos....

11. OnceBitten

OnceBitten Momma said I'd go blind Brigade Member

Bonerkill.....

12. dirtyjerzangel27

:biglaugh: I am sorry! haha, get AAA and don't :panic:

Not wearing stilettos solves half the problem! :bwah:

13. OxBlood

OxBlood I'm your huckleberry

....women drivers. :bwah:

14. SugarSkull

SugarSkull Ring Of Bone

First World problems are a bitch.

Stilettos...

Hmmm.

15. KMNREMTP

a bit late on this post, it should've been included in the first one! "I AM glad you're ok!"

furthermore, your stilletos seem to be cause a bit of a stir... ...... hope you don't post pics of those, you will cause a ruckus!

16. SugarSkull

SugarSkull Ring Of Bone

Aren't there some pics on..never mind.:devilzeek

17. KMNREMTP

nevermind's ass! sppit it out! tell me! pics where T fuck?!

18. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

Glad that you are ok, it is just a car it could have been worse. Now taking off full coverage was a smooth idea but that could be yet another rant!

19. Nuphoria

Nuphoria Cunning Linguist Lady Devil

Well that's a giant pain in the ass lady.

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest their armpits :ross:

20. Komitadjie

Komitadjie Jay to the Dee, Y'All!

Well, sounds like you need to do some mods as long as you've got the bumper off! How 'bout backing up that plastic with some heavy-wall stainless tubestock? That way the next time you find some cell-phone-blabbing bimbo in your way, you can show her the way it's supposed to be done in the way that only massive kinetic damage can? :devil1:

Glad it's not as bad as it could have been, though. If the airbags had fired, then you'd have a REAL mess on your hands.