1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Satin Basic 11 and Busse Bushwacker Mistress, BWM

Liu Kang Aug 27, 2011

1. Liu Kang

Liu Kang Dealer Knife Maker or Craftsman

Asking price does not include shipping or insurance due to size, weight, destination, and amount insured for but feel free to email me for shipping quotes and include your complete mailing address at liukang187@yahoo.com with any questions or if you want specific pictures taken.
    You can contact me for payment info. I am willing to ship to different countries as long as you take the risk and pay additional for shipping. I am not responsible for international shipments even though I have never had any problems. Check my feedback.
    If you are thinking about offering me a trade, please get me a description of what you want to trade me, along with the condition it is in (new, used, carried, scratched, sharpened) and pictures to my email and I will let you know. I reserve the right to refuse sale to anyone without any explanation at all.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Custom Shop Bushwacker Mistress .21" Sage Clip-Point Blade, Textured Junglestorm G10 Handle
    Bushwacker Mistress - BWM
    10.5" Blade Length 16.4" Overall Length .21" Blade Thickness
    Flat Ground Sage Coated INFI Blade with V-Grind Edge
    4 Color JungleStorm Textured G10 Handle
    The Bushwacker Mistress were introduced in 2009 and have since been discontinued. This particular knife is very special because this was a custom from the Busse Custom Shop where they put a hand ground 4.3" Non-Sharpened Clip Point to the top front of the blade. This one is new and a RARE Super Find because it's the only one I saw and purchased at the Spring Knob Creek 2015 Show!
    $700

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    BWM .24" Black Bowie Blade w/Full Serrations, Red Tequila G10
    10.5" Blade Length 16.5" Overall Length
    .24" Thick INFI Blade Steel
    Full Serrations on Sharpened Re-curved Asymmetric Edge
    This uses the Bushwacker Mistress Limited Edition Blank, than coated so this is one of the thickest BWM I have ever seen!
    This is "One of a Kind" from the Fall Knob Creek 2014 Show.
    $950

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    CS363 Busse Combat Custom Shop BWM .235" Convexed Satin Blade, Black G10 G-rexed Yellow Giraffe Bone w/Mosaic Pins
    BWM .235" Convexed Edge Saber Ground Satin Blade, G-rexed Orange Giraffe Bone w/Mosaic Pins
    10.55" Blade Length 16.5" Overall Length .235" Blade Thickness
    .235" Convexed INFI with a Satin Finished Blade
    Hand Shaped/Smoothed Black G10 G-rexed Yellow Giraffe Bone w/Mosaic Pins
    This knife is from the Spring 2011 Knob Creek Show!
    The Bushwacker Mistress were introduced in 2009 and have since been discontinued. This particular knife is very special because this uses the same Blade Blanks as the .22" Limited Edition. This blade is very light because it's the lightest version of the Battle Mistress. This is ultra rare because not many of these Bushwacker Mistress were ever made customs like this. This is One of a Kind and I have never see another one like it. This is hand made by the Busse Combat Custom Shop with matched top choice hand picked dyed Orange Giraffe Bone. This one is new and a RARE Super Find in this Condition! Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $1200

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    CS362 Busse Combat Custom Shop BWM .235" Convexed Edge Saber Ground Satin Blade, Black G10 G-rexed Grey Giraffe Bone w/Mosaic Pins
    .235" Saber Ground INFI with a Satin Finished Blade
    Hand Shaped/Smoothed Black G10 G-rexed Grey Giraffe Bone w/Mosaic Pins
    The Bushwacker Mistress were introduced in 2009 and have since been discontinued. This particular knife is very special because this uses the same Blade Blanks as the .22" Limited Edition. This blade is very light because it's the lightest version of the Battle Mistress. This is ultra rare because not many of these Bushwacker Mistress were ever made customs like this. This is One of a Kind and I have never see another one like it. This is hand made by the Busse Combat Custom Shop with matched top choice hand picked and dyed Grey Giraffe Bone. This one is new and a RARE Super Find in this Condition! Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $1200

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    CS364 Busse Combat Custom Shop BWM .235" Convexed Edge Saber Ground Satin Blade, Black G10 G-rexed Orange Giraffe Bone w/Mosaic Pins
    Hand Shaped/Smoothed Black G10 G-rexed Orange Giraffe Bone w/Mosaic Pins
    The Bushwacker Mistress were introduced in 2009 and have since been discontinued. This particular knife is very special because this uses the same Blade Blanks as the .22" Limited Edition. This blade is very light because it's the lightest version of the Battle Mistress. This is ultra rare because not many of these Bushwacker Mistress were ever made customs like this. This is One of a Kind and I have never see another one like it. This is hand made by the Busse Combat Custom Shop with matched top choice hand picked dyed Yellow Giraffe Bone. This one is new and a RARE Super Find in this Condition! Never Used, Carried or Sharpened! As with all Busse Combat knives, this carries a Lifetime Warranty for the life of the knife. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat knives and this model was never avil for sale and probably NEVER AGAIN! Here is your chance to own a beautiful piece of History!
    $1200

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    NJ22 BWM .22" Saber Ground Satin with Full Lace Wood Handle
    10.55" Blade Length 16" Overall Length .24" Blade Thickness
    .22" Saber Ground INFI with a Satin Finished Blade
    Hand Shaped/Smoothed Full Lace Wood Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    The Bushwacker Mistress were introduced in 2009 and have since been discontinued. This particular knife is very special because this uses the same Blade Blanks as the .22" Limited Edition. This blade is very light because it's the lightest version of the Battle Mistress. This is ultra rare because not many of these Bushwacker Mistress were ever made customs like this. This is One of a Kind and I have never see another one like it. This is hand made by the Busse Combat Custom Shop with matched top choice hand picked Lace Wood Scales. This one is new and a RARE Super Find in this Condition! Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $1200

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2016
  2. Liu Kang

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Bushwacker .195" Flat Ground Bronze Blade, Black Canvas Micarta Handle (1 of 7)
    10.5" Blade Length 16.4" Overall Length .195" Blade Thickness 20.57 Ounces
    .195" Flat Ground Bronze Coated INFI Blade with a V-Ground Edge with a Choil
    This was Brand New from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga and I believe an Exclusive for ONLY this show! I believe there were only 7 made so this one is super rare and will never be done again! I only have one of these do when this is Sold, I can't get anymore!
    The Bushwacker Mistress were introduced in 2009 and have since been discontinued. This is Bushwacker Mistress has a Bronze Coated INFI Blade .195" Blade thickness is so HOT and RARE! The thing that really stands out about this knife besides that the Bronze Coating was only used at the Blade 2015 and can not be ordered is that the light textured handles do not have the horizontal lines like all other Bushwacker Mistress. The Blade steel is INFI which is a proprietary Steel is used only by Busse Combat knives. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This one is new and a RARE Super Find Because they only made 7 in this color combination. Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $630

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Bushwacker .195" Black/Grey/White Cerakoted, Textured Canvas Micarta Handle (1 of 7)
    .195" Flat Ground Cerakoted Coated INFI Blade with a V-Ground Edge with a Choil
    This was Brand New from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga and I believe an Exclusive for ONLY this show! I believe there were only 7 made so this one is super rare and will never be done again!
    The Bushwacker Mistress were introduced in 2009 and have since been discontinued. This is Bushwacker Mistress has a Black/Grey/WhiteCerakoted Coated with a .195" Blade thickness is so HOT and RARE! The Cerakote cover not only the blade but the Textured Canvas Micarta Handles and protects it. Cerakote is a High Performance coating that not only protects the blade but the coating is very tough and hard to wear out. There have been very intense testing and this coated was mainly used on guns because of the tough durability. This is the very first time Busse has offered this coating on their knives and may never do it again, you never know! The Blade steel is INFI which is a proprietary Steel is used only by Busse Combat knives. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This one is new and a RARE Super Find Because they only made 7 in this color combination. Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $630

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Basic 8 Limited Edition #188 .23" Convexed Satin Blade, Black Resiprene C Handle
    8.15" Blade Length 13.15" Overall Length .23" Blade Thickness 12.83 Ounces
    Convexed Satin Blade with Zero Edge
    Black Resiprene C Handle
    Brand new condition with a very sharp Blended Convexed edge.
    The Basic 8 Limited Edition was just introduced and already has been discontinued. This knife has beautiful Satin INFI Blade as with most Limited Edition. The Basic 8 LE in a thick .23" thick was only available in a Ganza and are already all sold out!
    $430

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    KC382 Bushwacker Mistress .20" Black Blade with Smog G10 Handle
    10.5" Blade Length 16.4" Overall Length .20" Blade Thickness
    Flat Ground Sage Coated INFI Blade with V-Grind Edge
    Smog Textured G10 Handle
    The Bushwacker Mistress were introduced in 2009 and have since been discontinued. This particular knife is very special because this was a custom from the Busse Custom Shop where they put Rare Smog G10 Handle on this knife. This one is new and a RARE Super Find because that color is not a standard color that you could order for this knife. This is Brand New as I purchased this the Knob Creek Show directly from Busse Combat! INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.$680

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    CS361 Busse Combat Custom Shop BWM .235" Convexed Edge Saber Ground Satin Blade, Black G10 G-rexed Grey Mammoth Tooth w/Mosaic Pins & Red Liners
    Hand Shaped/Smoothed Black G10 G-rexed Grey Mammoth Tooth w/Mosaic Pins & Red Liners
    The Bushwacker Mistress were introduced in 2009 and have since been discontinued. This particular knife is very special because this uses the same Blade Blanks as the .22" Limited Edition. This blade is very light because it's the lightest version of the Battle Mistress. This is ultra rare because not many of these Bushwacker Mistress were ever made customs like this. This is One of a Kind and I have never see another one like it. This is hand made by the Busse Combat Custom Shop with matched top choice hand picked and dyed Grey Mammoth Tooth.
    This one is new and a RARE Super Find in this Condition! Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $1500

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2016
  3. Liu Kang

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    NJ1 BWM Black Blade with Olive/Black G10 $570

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Bushwacker .195" Shark Face Black Cerakoted Flat Ground Blade, Textured Canvas Micarta Handle (1 of 8)
    .195" Flat Ground Cerakoted INFI Blade with a V-Ground Edge with a Choil
    This was Brand New from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga and I believe an Exclusive for ONLY this show! I believe there were only Eight made so this one is super rare and will never be done again!
    The Bushwacker Mistress were introduced in 2009 and have since been discontinued. This is Bushwacker Mistress is in a Shark Face Cerakoted with a .195" Blade thickness is so HOT and RARE! The Cerakote cover not only the blade but the Magnum Canvas Micarta Handles and protects it. Cerakote is a High Performance coating that not only protects the blade but the coating is very tough and hard to wear out. There have been very intense testing and this coated was mainly used on guns because of the tough durability. This is the very first time Busse has offered this coating on their knives and may never do it again, you never know! The Blade steel is INFI which is a proprietary Steel is used only by Busse Combat knives. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This one is new and a RARE Super Find Because they only made 8 in this color combination. Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $630

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2016
  4. Liu Kang

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Basic 11 .27" Flat Ground Jungle Camo w/V-Ground Edge, Black Res-C Handle
    11.2" Blade Length 16.25" Overall Length .27" Blade Thickness 18.3 Ounces
    Flat Ground Blade with a V-Ground Edge with Large Choil
    INFI Blade Steel
    Black Res-C Handle
    Jungle Camouflage Coated Blade
    This is from the Fall Knob Creek 2015 Knife Show in KY.
    The Basic 11 was introduced by Jerry Busse in 2010 and has since been discontinued. This is probably one of everyone favorite ones because it's a nice thick powerful choppers but it has the comfortable Res-C Handle to absorb the vibrations and yet affordable to use. There were very few of these Jungle Camouflage Coated Blade made by Busse Combat Custom Shop Exclusively for the Fall Knob Creek 2015 Knife Show in KY. I purchased this knife directly from Busse Combat the Knob Creek Show. The Flat Ground Blade with a V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $450

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Harpoon BWM .22" Convexed Re-curve Satin Blade w/G-rexed Blue Coral and White Liners
    This is from the Fall of 2011 From Fall Knob Creek Show. This started off with a Bushwacker Limited Edition Blank before all the custom work was started.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    BWM Bushwacker .19" Competition Finish Blade, Magnum Black and Tan Canvas Micarta $700

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    KC201 Busse Combat Bushwacker Mistress BWM .195" Green Blade, Orange/Black G10 Handle
    10.5" Blade Length 16.25 Overall Length .195" Blade Thickness
    This is from the Knob Creek Show!
    Flat Ground Jungle Green Coated INFI Blade with V-Grind Edge
    Orange/Black Textured G10 Handle
    The Bushwacker Mistress were introduced in 2009 and have since been discontinued. This is Brand New as I purchased this the Knob Creek Show directly from Busse Combat! INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. As with all Busse Combat knives, this carries a Lifetime Warranty for the life of the knife.
    $570

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    KC200 BWM .185" Sage Blade, Desert Sage G10 Handle $570

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Bushwacker .195" Flat Ground Bronze Blade, Black Canvas Micarta Handle (1 of 7)
    This was Brand New from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga and I believe an Exclusive for ONLY this show! I believe there were only 7 made so this one is super rare and will never be done again! I only have one of these do when this is Sold, I can't get anymore!
    The Bushwacker Mistress were introduced in 2009 and have since been discontinued. This is Bushwacker Mistress has a Bronze Coated INFI Blade .195" Blade thickness is so HOT and RARE! The thing that really stands out about this knife besides that the Bronze Coating was only used at the Blade 2015 and can not be ordered is that the light textured handles do not have the horizontal lines like all other Bushwacker Mistress. The Blade steel is INFI which is a proprietary Steel is used only by Busse Combat knives. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This one is new and a RARE Super Find Because they only made 7 in this color combination. Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $630

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Bushwacker .195" Black/Grey/White Cerakoted, Textured Canvas Micarta Handle (1 of 7)
    This was Brand New from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga and I believe an Exclusive for ONLY this show! I believe there were only 7 made so this one is super rare and will never be done again!
    The Bushwacker Mistress were introduced in 2009 and have since been discontinued. This is Bushwacker Mistress has a Black/Grey/WhiteCerakoted Coated with a .195" Blade thickness is so HOT and RARE! The Cerakote cover not only the blade but the Textured Canvas Micarta Handles and protects it. Cerakote is a High Performance coating that not only protects the blade but the coating is very tough and hard to wear out. There have been very intense testing and this coated was mainly used on guns because of the tough durability. This is the very first time Busse has offered this coating on their knives and may never do it again, you never know! The Blade steel is INFI which is a proprietary Steel is used only by Busse Combat knives. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This one is new and a RARE Super Find Because they only made 7 in this color combination. Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $630

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2015
  5. Liu Kang

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Busse Combat Basic 8 CG .25" Desert Sage Flat Ground Blade, Black Resiprene C Handle
    Basic 8 CG - Basic 8 Combat Grade8.15" Blade Length 13.15" Overall Length .23" Blade Thickness 13.035 Ounces
    Flat Ground Desert Sage Blade with a V-Ground Edge with Choil
    Black Resiprene C Handle
    Brand New with a very sharp V-Ground Edge.
    The Basic 8 Limited Edition was just introduced and already has been discontinued. This is the same knife but it's coated so a tad bit thicker, and because of finishing the INFI blade to a satin finish, they coated the blade which in Busse terms is called Combat Grade and thus more affordable for those that would like to use it instead of collecting it. The Basic 8 LE in a thick .23" thick was only available in a Ganza and are already all sold out, this was only avil at the Blade 2015 show and sold out also!
    $325

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Basic 8 CG .24" Black Flat Ground Blade, Black Resiprene C Handle
    Basic 8 CG - Basic 8 Combat Grade8.15" Blade Length 13.15" Overall Length .23" Blade Thickness 12.925 Ounces
    Flat Ground Black Blade with a V-Ground Edge with Choil
    Black Resiprene C Handle
    The Basic 8 Limited Edition was just introduced and already has been discontinued. This is the same knife but it's coated so a tad bit thicker, and because of finishing the INFI blade to a satin finish, they coated the blade which in Busse terms is called Combat Grade and thus more affordable for those that would like to use it instead of collecting it. The Basic 8 LE in a thick .23" thick was only available in a Ganza and are already all sold out, this was only avil at the Blade 2015 show and sold out also!
    $325

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Basic 8 CG .25" Flat Ground Jungle Green Blade, Black Resiprene C Handle
    Basic 8 CG - Basic 8 Combat Grade
    8.15" Blade Length 13.15" Overall Length .25" Blade Thickness 13.09 Ounces
    Flat Ground Jungle Green Blade with a V-Ground Edge with Choil
    Black Resiprene C Handle
    $325

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Basic 8 CG .24" Flat Ground Tanker Grey Blade, Black Resiprene C Handle
    Basic 8 CG - Basic 8 Combat Grade
    8.15" Blade Length 13.15" Overall Length .24" Blade Thickness 13.175 Ounces
    Flat Ground Tanker Grey Blade with a V-Ground Edge with Choil
    Black Resiprene C Handle
    $325

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Bushwacker Bushwacker .195" Flat Ground Black Digicam Cerakoted Blade, Textured Canvas Micarta Handle (1 of 4)
    .195" Flat Ground Cerakoted INFI Blade with a V-Ground Edge with a Choil
    This was Brand New from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga and I believe an Exclusive for ONLY this show! I believe there were only Four made so this one is super rare and will never be done again!
    The Bushwacker Mistress were introduced in 2009 and have since been discontinued. This is Bushwacker Mistress has a Black Digicam Cerakoted Blade with a .195" Blade thickness is so HOT and RARE! The Cerakote cover not only the blade but the Magnum Canvas Micarta Handles and protects it. Cerakote is a High Performance coating that not only protects the blade but the coating is very tough and hard to wear out. There have been very intense testing and this coated was mainly used on guns because of the tough durability. This is the very first time Busse has offered this coating on their knives and may never do it again, you never know! The Blade steel is INFI which is a proprietary Steel is used only by Busse Combat knives. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This one is new and a RARE Super Find Because they only made 8 in this color combination. Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $670

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    $630

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    $630

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Bushwacker .195" Black/Grey American Flag Cerakoted Coated, Textured Canvas Micarta Handle (1 of 4)
    This was Brand New from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga and I believe an Exclusive for ONLY this show! I believe there were only Four made so this one is super rare and will never be done again!
    The Bushwacker Mistress were introduced in 2009 and have since been discontinued. This is Bushwacker Mistress has a Black/Grey American Flag Cerakoted Coated with a .195" Blade thickness is so HOT and RARE! The Cerakote cover not only the blade but the Textured Canvas Micarta Handles and protects it. Cerakote is a High Performance coating that not only protects the blade but the coating is very tough and hard to wear out. There have been very intense testing and this coated was mainly used on guns because of the tough durability. This is the very first time Busse has offered this coating on their knives and may never do it again, you never know! The Blade steel is INFI which is a proprietary Steel is used only by Busse Combat knives. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This one is new and a RARE Super Find Because they only made 4 in this color combination. Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $650

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Custom Shop Bushwacker .195" Flat Ground Midnight Urban Camo Blade, Magnum Textured Black G10 Handle
    10.5" Blade Length 16.4" Overall Length .195" Blade Thickness
    Flat Ground Midnight Urban Camo Blade Coated INFI Blade with V-Grind Edge
    Magnum Textured Black G10 Handle
    The Bushwacker Mistress were introduced in 2009 and have since been discontinued. This particular knife is very special because this was a custom from the Busse Custom Shop where they put a Rare Midnight Urban Camo coating on this Bushwacker. The Midnight color and Ground Midnight Urban Camo Blade was first used at the Blade 2015 show and may never be used again. This was NOT one of the offerings so this may be a one of a kind coating for the Bushwacker. This one is new and a RARE Super Find because it's the only one I saw and purchased at the Blade 2015 Show! INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. As with all Busse Combat knives, this carries a Lifetime Warranty for the life of the knife.
    $670

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Bushwacker .195" Black/Green American Flag Cerakoted Coated, Textured Canvas Micarta Handle (1 of 7)
    The Bushwacker Mistress were introduced in 2009 and have since been discontinued. This is Bushwacker Mistress has a Black/Grey American Flag Cerakoted Coated with a .195" Blade thickness is so HOT and RARE! The Cerakote cover not only the blade but the Textured Canvas Micarta Handles and protects it. Cerakote is a High Performance coating that not only protects the blade but the coating is very tough and hard to wear out. There have been very intense testing and this coated was mainly used on guns because of the tough durability. This is the very first time Busse has offered this coating on their knives and may never do it again, you never know! The Blade steel is INFI which is a proprietary Steel is used only by Busse Combat knives. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This one is new and a RARE Super Find Because they only made 4 in this color combination. Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $640

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Bushwacker Mistress .20" Flat Ground Black Crinkle Blade, Textured Tiger Hide Canvas Micarta Handle
    10.5" Blade Length 16.4" Overall Length .20" Blade Thickness 20.9 Ounces
    Flat Ground Black Crinkle Coated Blade with V-Grind Edge
    Textured Tiger Hide Canvas Micarta Handle
    INFI Blade Steel
    This is Brand New direct from the 2015 Fall Knob Creek Show in KY.
    The Bushwacker Mistress were introduced in 2009 and have since been discontinued. These Bushwackers were made to be thinner and lighter for faster chopping action for lighter work. This has the flat ground blade with the V-Ground Edge that is Razor Sharp. This has the Textured Tiger Hide Canvas Micarta Handle which is Super Find and highly sought after by collectors. It's the only one I saw and purchased at the Fall Knob Creek 2015 Show! INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $680

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Bushwacker Mistress .195" Flat Ground Black Crinkle Blade, Textured SandStorm G10 Handle
    10.5" Blade Length 16.5" Overall Length .195" Blade Thickness 21.5 Ounces
    Textured SandStorm G10 Handle
    INFI Blade Steel
    The Bushwacker Mistress were introduced in 2009 and have since been discontinued. These Bushwackers were made to be thinner and lighter for faster chopping action for lighter work. This has the flat ground blade with the V-Ground Edge that is Razor Sharp. This has the Textured SandStorm G10 Handle. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $700

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Bushwacker Mistress .205" Flat Ground Sage Crinkle Blade, Textured Orange/Black G10 Handle
    10.5" Blade Length 16.5" Overall Length .205" Blade Thickness 21.2 Ounces
    Flat Ground Sage Crinkle Coated Blade with V-Grind Edge
    Textured Orange/Black G10 Handle
    INFI Blade Steel
    The Bushwacker Mistress were introduced in 2009 and have since been discontinued. These Bushwackers were made to be thinner and lighter for faster chopping action for lighter work. This has the flat ground blade with the V-Ground Edge that is Razor Sharp. This has the Textured Orange/Black G10 Handle. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $700

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2016
  6. Liu Kang

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014014\/DSC_6678_zpscrfmdbe5.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014014\/DSC_6680_zpsoiovihb8.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014014\/DSC_6681_zpspytsno1c.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014014\/DSC_6682_zpsej6ngdyu.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014014\/DSC_6685_zpsvyknrkvq.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014014\/DSC_6686_zps4zylnj0b.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014014\/DSC_6688_zpsza13e5us.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014014\/DSC_6689_zpsnmk7tmi7.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014014\/DSC_6692_zps6yrfm9k7.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014014\/DSC_6694_zps08kctxoh.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014014\/DSC_6699_zpshcbtloia.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014014\/DSC_6674_zpscscfi6vw.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    Busse Combat Bushwacker Mistress .20" Flat Ground Sage Crinkle Blade, Textured Olive Drab Green G10 Handle
    10.5" Blade Length 16.4" Overall Length .205" Blade Thickness 21.5 Ounces
    Textured Olive Drab Green G10 Handle
    INFI Blade Steel
    The Bushwacker Mistress were introduced in 2009 and have since been discontinued. These Bushwackers were made to be thinner and lighter for faster chopping action for lighter work. This has the flat ground blade with the V-Ground Edge that is Razor Sharp. This has the Textured Olive Drab Green G10 Handle. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $680

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014015\/DSC_6703_zpsdcbpdn5u.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014015\/DSC_6705_zpswf8qkncx.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014015\/DSC_6708_zpsb7ysvwoa.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014015\/DSC_6709_zps613fk9nr.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014015\/DSC_6714_zpsgnxblc9f.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014015\/DSC_6715_zpsm5mc7qns.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014015\/DSC_6718_zpstrfggmx5.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014015\/DSC_6720_zpsztnxpicl.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014015\/DSC_6722_zpsn6grccox.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014015\/DSC_6725_zpsxtij27da.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014015\/DSC_6733_zps6u531h0i.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014015\/DSC_6737_zpshvkjewjn.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    Busse Combat Bushwacker Mistress .20" Flat Ground Tanker Grey Blade, Textured Green Linen Handle
    10.4" Blade Length 16.4" Overall Length .20" Blade Thickness 20.5 Ounces
    Flat Ground Tanker Grey Coated Blade with V-Grind Edge
    Textured Green Linen Handle
    INFI Blade Steel
    The Bushwacker Mistress were introduced in 2009 and have since been discontinued. These Bushwackers were made to be thinner and lighter for faster chopping action for lighter work. This has the flat ground blade with the V-Ground Edge that is Razor Sharp. This has the Textured Green Linen Handle. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $680

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014015\/DSC_6773_zpsm5hptkgu.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014015\/DSC_6777_zpsmtk6nj2e.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014015\/DSC_6778_zpsuo61fto5.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014015\/DSC_6779_zpss3kokp0x.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014015\/DSC_6781_zpskdgxhhnw.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014015\/DSC_6784_zpszzt1ik6w.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014015\/DSC_6785_zpseosk8cwh.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014015\/DSC_6787_zpswsnsgc4v.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014015\/DSC_6789_zpsoxeedr7t.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014015\/DSC_6791_zpswsnnochz.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014015\/DSC_6794_zpsgjcwrvpo.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014015\/DSC_6769_zpse5z7t3zv.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    Busse Combat Bushwacker Mistress .20" Flat Ground Black Crinkle Blade, Textured Red Tequila Sunrise G10 Handle
    10.5" Blade Length 16.45" Overall Length .20" Blade Thickness 21.3 Ounces
    Textured Red Tequila Sunrise G10 Handle
    INFI Blade Steel
    The Bushwacker Mistress were introduced in 2009 and have since been discontinued. These Bushwacker's were made to be thinner and lighter for faster chopping action for lighter work. This has the flat ground blade with the V-Ground Edge that is Razor Sharp. This has the Textured Red Tequila Sunrise G10 Handle. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $700

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014015\/DSC_6796_zpscib4hpcc.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014015\/DSC_6800_zpsacwgencf.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014015\/DSC_6801_zps49zhr8vp.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014015\/DSC_6803_zpscbqdzmym.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014015\/DSC_6806_zpscdfbnn1v.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014015\/DSC_6808_zpsggdegx93.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014015\/DSC_6809_zpsnkd3oo6f.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014015\/DSC_6810_zps6ktn6iwb.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014015\/DSC_6813_zps8q1cbqrf.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014015\/DSC_6814_zpseqyszvm9.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014015\/DSC_6817_zpsyjp8ynbc.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014015\/DSC_6821_zps1noiuefk.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    Busse Combat Bushwacker Mistress .20" Flat Ground Sage Crinkle Blade, Textured Tiger Hide Canvas Micarta Handle
    10.45" Blade Length 16.45" Overall Length .20" Blade Thickness 20.8 Ounces
    INFI Blade Steel
    The Bushwacker Mistress were introduced in 2009 and have since been discontinued. These Bushwacker's were made to be thinner and lighter for faster chopping action for lighter work. This has the flat ground blade with the V-Ground Edge that is Razor Sharp. This has the Textured Tiger Hide Canvas Micarta Handle. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $680

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014015\/DSC_6824_zpsvy0xbi4m.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014015\/DSC_6826_zpsg1expm17.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014015\/DSC_6828_zpsqjxmnx48.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014015\/DSC_6829_zpsmnppif0p.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014015\/DSC_6832_zpsvqo5cqpf.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014015\/DSC_6835_zps6fzuruab.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014015\/DSC_6837_zpspgzlb7mu.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014015\/DSC_6839_zpsxafn8tie.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014015\/DSC_6842_zpsze7fnp6l.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014015\/DSC_6844_zpsqzsipqo5.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014015\/DSC_6847_zps3m55ryfm.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014015\/DSC_6851_zpsatvnvrg7.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    Busse Combat Bushwacker Mistress .205" Flat Ground Sage Crinkle Blade, Textured JungleStorm G10 Handle
    10.45" Blade Length 16.4" Overall Length .205" Blade Thickness 22.3 Ounces
    Textured JungleStorm G10 Handle
    INFI Blade Steel
    The Bushwacker Mistress were introduced in 2009 and have since been discontinued. These Bushwackers were made to be thinner and lighter for faster chopping action for lighter work. This has the flat ground blade with the V-Ground Edge that is Razor Sharp. This has the Textured JungleStorm G10 Handle. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $700

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014018\/DXH_9024_zpst5h6qgfl.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014018\/DXH_9029_zpsh381gtyv.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014018\/DXH_9030_zps9n5pxe95.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014018\/DXH_9032_zpsb760og1h.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014018\/DXH_9036_zpswpvrn0x1.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014018\/DXH_9037_zpszohv6zxb.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014018\/DXH_9041_zps1b65fb2x.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014018\/DXH_9043_zpsvtt9a4yp.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014018\/DXH_9045_zpsbeci5bop.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014018\/DXH_9048_zps2wcm2b3y.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014018\/DXH_9050_zpswypmevhr.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014018\/DXH_9052_zpsuevja3jy.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    Busse Combat Bushwacker Mistress .20" Flat Ground Black Crinkle Blade, Textured JungleStorm G10 Handle
    10.35" Blade Length 16.4" Overall Length .20" Blade Thickness 21.9 Ounces
    INFI Blade Steel
    The Bushwacker Mistress were introduced in 2009 and have since been discontinued. These Bushwackers were made to be thinner and lighter for faster chopping action for lighter work. This has the flat ground blade with the V-Ground Edge that is Razor Sharp. This has the Textured JungleStorm G10 Handle. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $700

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014018\/DXH_9064_zpsyudpjg9p.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014018\/DXH_9066_zps3knz2f1n.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014018\/DXH_9068_zps9daboicv.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014018\/DXH_9069_zpslburjiub.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014018\/DXH_9070_zps86aakirb.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014018\/DXH_9076_zpsfvlftztb.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014018\/DXH_9078_zpstb8pyuoj.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014018\/DXH_9079_zpsj64zcenx.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014018\/DXH_9083_zpsxx96el3w.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014018\/DXH_9087_zpszxg1tw7h.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014018\/DXH_9089_zps5tujgu8s.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/liukang187014018\/DXH_9055_zpspxgcbeof.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    Busse Combat Bushwacker Mistress .20" Flat Ground Muddy Brown Blade, Textured Brown/Black G10 Handle
    10.5" Blade Length 16.5" Overall Length .20" Blade Thickness 21.7 Ounces
    Flat Ground Muddy Brown Coated Blade with V-Grind Edge
    Textured Brown/Black G10 Handle
    INFI Blade Steel
    The Bushwacker Mistress were introduced in 2009 and have since been discontinued. These Bushwackers were made to be thinner and lighter for faster chopping action for lighter work. This has the flat ground blade with the V-Ground Edge that is Razor Sharp. This has the Textured Brown/Black G10 Handle. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $700

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2016
  7. Liu Kang

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Bushwacker Mistress .20" Flat Ground Tanker Grey Blade, Textured Blue/Black G10 Handle
    10.5" Blade Length 16.5" Overall Length .20" Blade Thickness 21.8 Ounces
    Textured Blue/Black G10 Handle
    INFI Blade Steel
    The Bushwacker Mistress were introduced in 2009 and have since been discontinued. These Bushwackers were made to be thinner and lighter for faster chopping action for lighter work. This has the flat ground blade with the V-Ground Edge that is Razor Sharp. This has the Textured Blue/Black G10 Handle. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $700

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Bushwacker Mistress .205" Flat Ground Tanker Grey Blade, Textured Red Tequila Sunrise G10 Handle
    10.5" Blade Length 16.5" Overall Length .20" Blade Thickness 21.6 Ounces
    INFI Blade Steel
    The Bushwacker Mistress were introduced in 2009 and have since been discontinued. These Bushwackers were made to be thinner and lighter for faster chopping action for lighter work. This has the flat ground blade with the V-Ground Edge that is Razor Sharp. This has the Textured Red Tequila Sunrise G10 Handle. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $700

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Bushwacker Mistress .20" Flat Ground Black Crinkle Blade, Textured Olive/Black G10 Handle
    10.4" Blade Length 16.4" Overall Length .20" Blade Thickness 21.9 Ounces
    Textured Olive/Black G10 Handle
    INFI Blade Steel
    The Bushwacker Mistress were introduced in 2009 and have since been discontinued. These Bushwackers were made to be thinner and lighter for faster chopping action for lighter work. This has the flat ground blade with the V-Ground Edge that is Razor Sharp. This has the Textured Olive/Black G10 Handle. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $700

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Bushwacker Mistress .195" Flat Ground Black Crinkle Blade, Textured Black/Tan G10 Handle
    10.45" Blade Length 16.45" Overall Length .195" Blade Thickness 21.2 Ounces
    Textured Black/Tan G10 Handle
    INFI Blade Steel
    The Bushwacker Mistress were introduced in 2009 and have since been discontinued. These Bushwackers were made to be thinner and lighter for faster chopping action for lighter work. This has the flat ground blade with the V-Ground Edge that is Razor Sharp. This has the Textured Black/Tan G10 Handle. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $700

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Bushwacker Mistress .205" Flat Ground Black Crinkle Blade, Textured Blue/Black G10 Handle
    10.45" Blade Length 16.5" Overall Length .205" Blade Thickness 21.8 Ounces
    Flat Ground Black Crinkle Handle
    INFI Blade Steel
    The Bushwacker Mistress were introduced in 2009 and have since been discontinued. These Bushwackers were made to be thinner and lighter for faster chopping action for lighter work. This has the flat ground blade with the V-Ground Edge that is Razor Sharp. This has the Textured Blue/Black G10 Handle. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $700

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Bushwacker Mistress .205" Flat Ground Sage Blade, Textured Red Tequila Sunrise G10 Handle
    10.4" Blade Length 16.4" Overall Length .205" Blade Thickness 21.5 Ounces
    Flat Ground Sage Coated Blade with V-Grind Edge
    INFI Blade Steel
    The Bushwacker Mistress were introduced in 2009 and have since been discontinued. These Bushwackers were made to be thinner and lighter for faster chopping action for lighter work. This has the flat ground blade with the V-Ground Edge that is Razor Sharp. This has the Textured Red Tequila Sunrise G10 Handle. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $700

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Bushwacker Mistress .205" Flat Ground Black Crinkle Blade, Textured Smog G10 Handle
    10.5" Blade Length 16.5" Overall Length .195" Blade Thickness 21.9 Ounces
    Textured Smog G10 Handle
    INFI Blade Steel
    The Bushwacker Mistress were introduced in 2009 and have since been discontinued. These Bushwackers were made to be thinner and lighter for faster chopping action for lighter work. This has the flat ground blade with the V-Ground Edge that is Razor Sharp. This has the Textured Smog G10 Handle which is a non production G10 used only for some shows or special knives. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $700

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Bushwacker Mistress .20" Flat Ground Tanker Grey Blade, Textured Smog G10 Handle
    10.4" Blade Length 16.4" Overall Length .20" Blade Thickness 21.7 Ounces
    Textured Smog G10 Handle
    INFI Blade Steel
    The Bushwacker Mistress were introduced in 2009 and have since been discontinued. These Bushwackers were made to be thinner and lighter for faster chopping action for lighter work. This has the flat ground blade with the V-Ground Edge that is Razor Sharp. This has the Textured Smog G10 Handle which is a non production G10 used only for some shows or special knives. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $700

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2016
  8. Liu Kang

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Bushwacker Mistress .205" Flat Ground Muddy Brown Blade, Textured Orange/Black G10 Handle
    10.45" Blade Length 16.5" Overall Length .205" Blade Thickness 22 Ounces
    INFI Blade Steel
    The Bushwacker Mistress were introduced in 2009 and have since been discontinued. These Bushwackers were made to be thinner and lighter for faster chopping action for lighter work. This has the flat ground blade with the V-Ground Edge that is Razor Sharp. This has the Textured Orange/Black G10 Handle. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $700

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Bushwacker Mistress .20" Flat Ground Black Crinkle Blade, Textured Orange/Black G10 Handle
    10.45" Blade Length 16.5" Overall Length .20" Blade Thickness 21.2 Ounces
    INFI Blade Steel
    $700

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Bushwacker Mistress .205" Flat Ground Tanker Grey Blade, Textured JungleStorm G10 Handle
    10.35" Blade Length 16.45" Overall Length .205" Blade Thickness 22.1 Ounces
    INFI Blade Steel
    $700

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Bushwacker Mistress .195" Flat Ground Tanker Grey Blade, Textured Black/Tan G10 Handle
    10.4" Blade Length 16.45" Overall Length .195" Blade Thickness 21.1 Ounces
    INFI Blade Steel
    The Bushwacker Mistress were introduced in 2009 and have since been discontinued. These Bushwackers were made to be thinner and lighter for faster chopping action for lighter work. This has the flat ground blade with the V-Ground Edge that is Razor Sharp. This has the Textured Black/Tan G10 Handle. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $700

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Bushwacker Mistress .205" Flat Ground Tanker Grey Blade, Textured Olive Drab Green G10 Handle
    10.45" Blade Length 16.5" Overall Length .205" Blade Thickness 21.5 Ounces
    INFI Blade Steel
    The Bushwacker Mistress were introduced in 2009 and have since been discontinued. These Bushwackers were made to be thinner and lighter for faster chopping action for lighter work. This has the flat ground blade with the V-Ground Edge that is Razor Sharp. This has the Textured Olive Drab Green G10 Handle. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $680

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Bushwacker Mistress .205" Flat Ground Black Crinkle Blade, Textured Olive Drab Green G10 Handle
    10.4" Blade Length 16.4" Overall Length .205" Blade Thickness 21.6 Ounces
    INFI Blade Steel
    $680

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Bushwacker Mistress .20" Flat Ground Muddy Brown Blade, Textured Olive Drab Green G10 Handle
    10.5" Blade Length 16.5" Overall Length .20" Blade Thickness 21.9 Ounces
    INFI Blade Steel
    $680

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Bushwacker Mistress .215" Flat Ground Sage Blade, Textured Brown/Black G10 Handle
    10.45" Blade Length 16.45" Overall Length .215" Blade Thickness 22.0 Ounces
    Flat Ground Crinkle Sage Coated Blade with V-Grind Edge
    INFI Blade Steel
    The Bushwacker Mistress were introduced in 2009 and have since been discontinued. These Bushwackers were made to be thinner and lighter for faster chopping action for lighter work. This has the flat ground blade with the V-Ground Edge that is Razor Sharp. This has the Textured Brown/Black G10 Handle. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $700

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2016
  9. Liu Kang

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Bushwacker Mistress .215" Flat Ground Sage Blade, Textured Black/Tan G10 Handle
    10.45" Blade Length 16.45" Overall Length .215" Blade Thickness 21.3 Ounces
    Flat Ground Crinkle Sage Coated Blade with V-Grind Edge
    INFI Blade Steel
    $700

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Bushwacker Mistress .20" Flat Ground Tanker Grey Blade, Textured Brown/Black G10 Handle
    10.5" Blade Length 16.5" Overall Length .20" Blade Thickness 22 Ounces
    INFI Blade Steel
    $700

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Bushwacker Mistress .21" Flat Ground Sage Blade, Textured Black/Tan Canvas Micarta Handle
    10.45" Blade Length 16.45" Overall Length .21" Blade Thickness 20.8 Ounces
    Textured Black/Tan Canvas Micarta Handle
    INFI Blade Steel
    The Bushwacker Mistress were introduced in 2009 and have since been discontinued. These Bushwackers were made to be thinner and lighter for faster chopping action for lighter work. This has the flat ground blade with the V-Ground Edge that is Razor Sharp. This has the Textured Black/Tan Canvas Micarta Handle. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $680

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Bushwacker Mistress .20" Flat Ground Tanker Grey Blade, Textured Tiger Hide Canvas Micarta Handle
    10.4" Blade Length 16.35" Overall Length .20" Blade Thickness 20.3 Ounces
    INFI Blade Steel
    The Bushwacker Mistress were introduced in 2009 and have since been discontinued. These Bushwacker's were made to be thinner and lighter for faster chopping action for lighter work. This has the flat ground blade with the V-Ground Edge that is Razor Sharp. This has the Textured Tiger Hide Canvas Micarta Handle. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $680

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Bushwacker .21" Flat Ground Sage Blade Blade, Textured SandStorm G10 Handle
    10.45" Blade Length 16.45" Overall Length .21" Blade Thickness 21.8 Ounces
    Textured SandStorm G10 Handle
    INFI Blade Steel
    This is Brand New direct from the 2015 Blade Show in Alanta GA.
    The Bushwacker Mistress were introduced in 2009 and have since been discontinued. These Bushwackers were made to be thinner and lighter for faster chopping action for lighter work. This has the flat ground blade with the V-Ground Edge that is Razor Sharp. This has the Textured SandStorm G10 Handle. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $700

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Bushwacker Mistress .205" Flat Ground Urban Camo Blade, Textured JungleStorm G10 Handle
    10.5" Blade Length 16.5" Overall Length .205" Blade Thickness 21.8 Ounces
    Flat Ground Urban Camo Coated Blade with V-Grind Edge
    INFI Blade Steel
    This is Brand New direct from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga.
    $730

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Bushwacker Mistress .20" Flat Ground Sage Blade, Textured Smog G10 Handle
    10.45" Blade Length 16.45" Overall Length .20" Blade Thickness 21.9 Ounces
    Textured Smog G10 Handle
    INFI Blade Steel
    This is Brand New direct from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga.
    $700

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    AL Welke Taco Black Kydex with Tec-Lok for the Basic 8
    $70

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    AL Welke Taco Black Kydex with Drop Belt Loop for the Basic 8
    $85

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2016