1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice
  1. The Real Lloyd 2

The Real Lloyd 2 Tiny Member

Bought a Benchmade 63 with flytanium handles. I can only say positive stuff about my deal. And I'm completely gushing over the knife. The balance is unlike anything I've ever held. It makes me like the 60 series as flippers now. Thanks

samqnzhou likes this.
  2. spsgold

spsgold Huge member JDBA Official Member

Sam's a great guy to deal with! Smooth easy transaction, No surprises!! :bali:

samqnzhou likes this.
  3. AetherWeaver

AetherWeaver Tiny Member

I bought a BM51 with EDCK scales. The transaction went smoothly, he shipped it promptly and it is exactly as expected. I am completely satisfied and certainly recommend trading with him.

4. Klyuchak

Klyuchak Little member JDBA Official Member

Purchased a MCK T3 trainer from him, quick response, prompt shipping, and arrived as shown with everything.

5. fabricator535

fabricator535 Average member

Purchased a Marfione tach 3 from him. This guy is nothing but a pleasure!!! Instant communication!! No haggle!! As advertised!! Shipped the same day!! I look forward to future purchases!!!

6. TheChemist

TheChemist JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

Picked up a 41mc off of him. Everything went smooth and he was easy to talk to. The blade arrived in excellent condition, he even threw in a nice case. 5/5 stars. Would absolutely recommend to anyone.

7. Mike41888

Mike41888 Little Member

I also recently purchased a tachyon 3 limited ghosted reaper bali from him. Quick and prompt. Really nice guy, and pleasure. Hope to do business again.