1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Ryworx Omeme 12

blaPsplaT Jul 30, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blaPsplaT

blaPsplaT JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

WTS Ryworx Omeme 12
    Open to trades

Sold Please Close

Just picked it up from another member not but a month ago cause I wanted to give Ryworx a shot. Not much of a bearings guy but this is one of the best bearings ran knives I've handled. Made some adjustments and fine tuned it so it operates at peak efficiency now.

9.5/10 condition in that it is perfect except for the small factory blemish shown in the last picture which is barely noticable from a regular view. Everything else is perfect.

S35VN steel and not a scuff ding or mark on the blade anywhere.

Will ship USPS with tracking and I accept PayPal.

$325

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 4, 2021
  2. blaPsplaT

blaPsplaT JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

Bump obo

3. Xslick87

Xslick87 Little Member

Pm sent