1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Rules for Feedback Ratings (and deal details)

Mr.LaBella May 11, 2007

1. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

Do the knife community a FAVOR and search a person's username/ real name and :bump: a thread if there is already one in place. I think it is a good measuring stick to judge a person's character/feedback. ( past deals, both positive and negative ):devilzide

Also, if you start a thread about a person selling or trading you an item, and they in turn start their own thread NOTHING IS GAINED....so reply to the first one and in turn you are adding to theirs and your reputation/feedback OVERALL.:signhere:

Using the thumbs up and thumbs down post icons also are a great help in this case.:madaddy: :devilzeek

Thanks for your time,

The Crack the Whip Mod Team {Assault}

2. Ronlad

Ronlad Vox Diabolus Administrator

Why do we do it this way? Ask yourself why?

Start reading stickies and paying attention!:cry:

3. Adrock2864

Adrock2864 Huge member

Sorry if I am being thick. I don't understand how feedback works on JD. Is there a thread that explains it in detail?

Thx Adrock

4. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

Yes, you are being thick :bwah: :jdwink2:

http://www.jerzeedevil.com/forums/forumdisplay.php/30-Positive-or-Negative

Search the feedback section, and REPLY to whoever's thread you are looking for, PLEASE DO NOT start a new one. This way, we all keep better 'track'. :manganr:

321sold.biz likes this.
  5. Adrock2864

Adrock2864 Huge member

Thank....I think. LOL.

6. OnceBitten

OnceBitten Momma said I'd go blind Brigade Member

Your avatar......it's PERFECT

:bwah:

Parker likes this.