1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

RSS support

Shakyamuni Mar 19, 2013

1. Shakyamuni

Shakyamuni Little member

Hi there,

Is there any support for RSS on this site?

Thanks!

2. Soup_Monger

Soup_Monger Should be a custom title here

Yeah... go RSS.... the title is within your grasp!

3. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

4. Shakyamuni

Shakyamuni Little member

Right, makes it easier to keep track of new topics in a consolidated view. I used to use Google Reader, but now use Feedly.

As mentioned in your generic FAQ, it can be enabled by the administrator: http://www.jerzeedevil.com/forums/faq.php?faq=vb_board_usage

5. Ronlad

Ronlad Vox Diabolus Administrator

Yes, we know where to find it, thank you... You are just the first to ask for it is all. :jdwink2:

On another note, if you look to the upper left hand side of the page, under the lovely header/banner:

There is a link to New Posts as well as the Activity Stream. *

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2013
  6. Shakyamuni

Shakyamuni Little member

I'm really surprised that I'm the first to ask for it! I see the New Posts link, thanks. Rather than opening 20 tabs throughout the day checking for new posts on each site, RSS makes it much more convenient to aggregate into 1 place.

7. norcal13

norcal13 rated "e" for evil Brigade Member

you are mistaken.

there are no other sites.

8. Shakyamuni

Shakyamuni Little member

Oops, you're right. I just checked again and every other forum is gone. My bad!