1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Roton USA Balisong Recurve Bowie

aram Jul 15, 2015

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aram

aram Little member

I purchased this Roton from a member off the forums many years ago... I've used it to open a few letters here and there, but most of the time it has been put away. The edge is sharp, but not razor sharp. Never been re-sharpened. Blade has a mirror polish, which looks just badass... Heavy knife... I wouldn't recommend it for flipping and that is the reason why Im letting this one go... Its built like a tank, and chances are you probably know that if your here looking at this ad. There is a minor scuff on one of the handles, on one side... I tried to get a good representation of it in one of the photos below.

I would like to get $500.... $450 for the knife. I take paypal.
    Shipping is included in the price. I will ship via USPS Priority with signature confirmation
    Also would consider some sort of a trade for the following:

EX10
    BRS Replicant
    Alpha Beast
    BM51's...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2015
  2. aram

aram Little member

Bumping with price reduction....

3. aram

aram Little member

Lets bump it up :manganr:

4. aram

aram Little member

Bumpity bump

5. aram

aram Little member

SPF. Thank you devils. Mods please close.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.