1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Ron's new job.

Kalooch135 Mar 20, 2008

1. Kalooch135

Kalooch135 Fireman Ken

Ron called me yesterday to let me know he has moved to Mexico. He said it has always been his life-long dream to entertain the good people of Mexico as a midget in a monkey suit in Jose and Pedro's Side Show Circus and Taco Stand. Well, he's living his dream!

He sent me a pic of himself and his partner, Guerro, after a hard day at work. He looks very happy.

2. Stabber

Stabber Stabber's Steel Connection Knife Maker or Craftsman

Oh, For a minute I thought it was you and Chillipepa fighting over this months meeting:ropeman::manganr:

3. GODDESS OF VENGEANCE

GODDESS OF VENGEANCE Crazy Bitch Lady Devil Super Moderator

:devilzeek Your In Big Trouble...:evilness: Kalooch..:angry: :ron: Is Gonna Knock You Out!:bwah::bwah::manganr:
    :clap::highfive::manganr:

4. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

Hello from *undisclosed location*,

All is well they treat me really well and I love it.

Catch you at the border, especially Tim Hecht and Basko! :devilfinger:

Towelie likes this.
  5. Towelie

Towelie The JD: Don't Forget To Bring A Towel Brigade Member

i'm glad to hear you're having a good time.

i bet if you had a crash helmet and were familiar with operating cannons, you could probably pick up some overtime. just don't aim it towards hippopotami.

[​IMG]

6. Towelie

Towelie The JD: Don't Forget To Bring A Towel Brigade Member

i just realized my post was somewhat random. was trying to remember the circus story i was thinking of. trampoline, cannon, pretty much the same.

[​IMG]

7. Rat Finkenstein

Rat Finkenstein Finkenstein shit kid Brigade Member

Hilarious! :manganr: