1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Ronin/Tim Riley & Coconutfilipino

Coconutfilipino Aug 19, 2014

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fod

fod Hand of the Box Master Knife Maker or Craftsman

:bwah::bwah::bwah::bwah::bwah:

[​IMG]

2. Tinysd

Tinysd Skull Cracker Brigade Member

I don't remember if I talked to Ron this morning. :bwah:

3. TopHat

TopHat Drivin' that train..... Brigade Member

Where is Glenn? :snoopy_flies:

4. Mike Stewart

Mike Stewart Knife Moderator/Bark River Knife & Tool

Mike,

You did not.

Tuesday is the day he Meditates and works on knitting a Dirigible.

It is a slow and painstaking process.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2014
  5. sickboy

sickboy Marsupial Brigade Member

You fucking guys are either drinking too much coffee or not enough. Try drinking more whiskey, or less.

sickboy

6. Bruce2

Bruce2 Enormous member

I saw that too. He is a dumbfuck

7. gfckyrslf

gfckyrslf JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

I had such high hopes for this thread...
    Oh well, maybe by morning Keanu will have amassed some kind of retort

8. havana d

havana d Brigade Member Brigade Member

[YOUTUBE]1sONfxPCTU0&list=RD1sONfkPCTU0[/YOUTUBE]

9. JonnyRotten

JonnyRotten knifemaker/craftsman Knife Maker or Craftsman

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2014
  10. tmbrcrafter

tmbrcrafter totally hetero, no seriously Brigade Member

Well, that was your first mistake....:bwah:

11. pcguy23

pcguy23 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

You were sure upset with him a couple of weeks ago, what's the deal here,
    kissed and made up?

12. jjhamilton

jjhamilton JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

I would like to make a remark some of you won't like.....
    I know I have said things to Tim in the past, which I meant whole heartedly. And Coconut is basically saying what a lot of us hav already said.

Some of you make it seem more akin of bulling than expressing a distain for his actions. This may or may not be your intentions, I don't know. I have several issues with Tim, one in particular that I did not express publicaly and will not (don't PM me about it, please). But to bully or troll him is not productive, just my point of view.

Looking back some of the times I had something to say, I said too much or in retrospect shouldn't have said anything at all, which comes to my next point. Most of you that have posted, in my opinion, shouldn't have posted anything. This is a Pit Thread Coconut vs Tim, not the world vs Tim.

By no stretch am I defending Tim. He has some serious issue with directions, social intergration, and communications. But try to bridge the gap between trolling and explaining and issue.

twirl, PS-RagE and sh00ter01 like this.
  13. sh00ter01

sh00ter01 When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk Brigade Member

I've largely stayed out of these threads just cause I don't frequent the JDBA section a ton, BUT, I've got to say that there's definitely something wrong when a single member like Tim can cause so much negativity/drama across a good portion of the forum. Whether it's through his veiled threats, blatant disregard for the rules, or his nonstop cluster fuck post (that often draw attention from others); he is the common denominator.

And from what I've seen, people have tried many times to point him in the right direction only to have their words ignored.

Again, just my $.02, take 'em for what they're worth...

D2AP likes this.
  14. JonnyRotten

JonnyRotten knifemaker/craftsman Knife Maker or Craftsman

I couldn't agree more. Shame on me.

15. AnthonyTheAbyss

AnthonyTheAbyss Godzilla Size Member JDBA Official Member

That's worth at least $1.00:thumbsup:.

***Hard to bully somebody who isn't the victim

16. kaotikross

kaotikross Little member

Hi folks..brand new here..but let me get this straight-

The same guy that knows balis in and out well enough to buy an AB..
    did not know knife companies well enough to avoid a Fury Branded tanto from a Flea Market for $40?

:manganr:

THEONEANDONLY likes this.
  17. jjhamilton

Why are you even posting here?? This is my point exactly, what is your point, greviance? Who are you? Where have your total 4 post been?? Really??

18. kaotikross

kaotikross Little member

Well, I've read quite a few. I was wondering if perhaps the fellow has Aspberger's, truth be told, as that would explain a lot. They can remain fixated on just one thing to the point of forgetting everything else.
    I attempted to give him some advice, also, and at the time I noticed his high post count, and frankly I wondered how long someone could be in a knowledgeable community such as this and not know fury is basically junk.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2014
  19. jjhamilton

Though I respect your opinion, you should stay out of this. This is an issue that predates your membership, you don't know anything about anyone or the issues that have brought this thread to bare. Also FYI, a lot of us in the balisong community buy POS balis for several reasons, collection, memorabilia, just because; so it's unfair to even post a negative statement about what another idividual buys, thier money thier option. With that said, stick around, read some more, pay attention to the rules (written and unseen) and be a "contributing" member....we can troll and bully without your help.

20. kaotikross

kaotikross Little member

That's a reasonable request. :)

AnthonyTheAbyss likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.