1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

RMR Install on Glock

Bobasan Apr 30, 2016

1. Bobasan

Bobasan Brigade Member Brigade Member

Just got done installing a Trijicon RMR sight onto a buddy's Glock. The co-witnessing thing is completely new to me but I think I like it. Might have to try it out on one of my own handguns.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. SlightChance

SlightChance Miller's Maddness JDBA Official Member

I definitely want to try a RMR handgun sometime. I think it would be a lot of fun

3. TheBadGuy

TheBadGuy NATURE'S FINEST Super Moderator

I need to upgrade to some higher sights on my Glock 40 MOS as I don't have a cowitness with my RMR. It looks good!

4. Mike Grasso

Mike Grasso "to protect and to serve" Super Moderator Brigade Member

Have any wandering zero problems yet?
    RMR's are infamous for that on the shorter length Glock slides.

5. KAZ2

KAZ2 Huge member

I'm 50 rounds on this FF3 and it is still hanging in there. Everyone who tries it wants to stick an RMR on a pistol. I happened to have this old Glock C slide and it makes for a sweet shooter. Regards

6. Bobasan

He shot a little over 500 rounds this weekend with no drifting and he'll put another 500 through it by the end of the week. I'll ask him then and let you know. I was thinking that changing the recoil spring and maybe making a stainless guide rod would be a wise move when doing this. Maybe next week when he brings it back in.

Bob

7. Ryanol

Ryanol SnarkMasterFunkyFresh JDBA Official Member

looks great - any interest in doing another?

8. Bobasan

PM sent.

9. Mike Grasso

Mike Grasso "to protect and to serve" Super Moderator Brigade Member

Two good ideas...

10. Bobasan

Just talked to him after another 600 rds and no drifting. That said I just finished up a stainless guide rod and he is ordering a couple of different heavier recoil springs to try out. Oh and I made him a holster too. I'll post a pic or two of that as well shortly.

Bob

11. Bobasan

Here is the holster I made for his pistol

[​IMG]

Not a great picture but it has a curve to better fit, a full sweat shield and can run either IWB or OWB depending on the clips/loops used.

Bob

12. CDR_Glock

CDR_Glock Bali Demon JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

I have had 1850 rounds through my RMR-04.

When I switch from one grain to another (115 to 125) or one brand to another, I have to adjust the sights. Different point of impact can be big. Makes me wonder why I never noticed this phenomenon with conventional or Tritium fixed sights.

13. KAZ2

KAZ2 Huge member

My shooting pal and I have just over 1000 rds each through our G19 MOS pistols with Leupold Delta Point Pros. These have been perfect with not one single fail of any kind in both pistols. No wandering zeros and the auto/on auto/off feature works without drama. We are both on the original batteries. What a great combo for somewhat tried old eyes LOL. Very fast, accurate target acquisition. Regards

hickory and CDR_Glock like this.
  14. CDR_Glock

CDR_Glock Bali Demon JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

The sight acquisition in low light or daylight is a big plus, too.