1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

RJ Martin hooked me up!!

obey1 Mar 19, 2010

1. obey1

obey1 Huge member

I have to thank RJ for hooking me up with a perfect specimen of a Q-36. I mean this thing is perfect in every way. Fit and finish is simply amazing. This Q- 36 can be pitted against knives costing 2-3 times as much will still blow them away in the finish department. Of Course its RJ sharp as well.

I was lucky to get one of RJ's newer stonewashed blade and pocket clip with Carbon Fiber. This combination of materials and finish is one of my favorites. Also RJ's stonewashed finish is very tastefully done. The blade does not not look galvanized like some other stonewashed finishes.

The flipper action is amazing as well. RJ's knives just keep getting better and better. I swear I have one of the best Q-36 RJ has built.

Thanks RJ and to my friend AJ

2. bigbob68

bigbob68 non poseur

You DID get the hook-up. CONGRATS!!! Now stick it in your pocket and start carrying that sucka!!

obey1 likes this.
  3. MiG Angel

MiG Angel vodka + insane

What's the big deal?

Looks just like mine....

'cept mine's better.

:manganr:

Seriously though, that is a great specimen.

obey1 likes this.
  4. RNST

RNST Entrusted Devil Super Moderator

Cool beans bud, like bigbob says carry it and use it.

I have been carrying an RJ Variable for over a year now.

5. floorguy61

floorguy61 Huge member

Trust me! That knife is NOT "just like mine"! It was a very special Q-36. I own several. And it was hard to give this one up! But it had Obey's name written all over it!

obey1 likes this.
  6. Tmad

Tmad Average member

Looks great, I think an RJ will be my next custom, I always see/hear GREAT things from him.

obey1 likes this.
  7. obey1

obey1 Huge member

I am sure all of RJ's knives are outstanding. This one just seems to have a little something extra.

Thanks again RJ and AJ