1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

RJ Martin @ 2014 Tactical Knives Invitational (TKI)

seven1niner Jan 18, 2014

1. seven1niner

seven1niner Level: True Devil

Anyone got any pictures?

2. Mr. Clean

Mr. Clean Huge member

Rumor had it he didn't go?

3. Mindtrip

Mindtrip Little member

He is/was not on the exhibitor list, so i guess he did not attend this year ;)

4. LorenzoL

LorenzoL Rampaging Devil

Too busy making the JD Forum Knife? :madaddy:

5. RJ Martin

RJ Martin Tactical Knife Maker Knife Maker or Craftsman

I did not attend

I had a mis-communication with the promoter last year and my table was given away. I will be there next year.

6. folder geek

folder geek Average member

Good to know. Now I will definitely be there next year. Bout that forum knife:manganr:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2014
  7. seven1niner

seven1niner Level: True Devil

When 50/50 production release the tixs for 2015, I am definitely in. Procrastinated this year and missed out. I remembered RJ's show knives last year and probably got my vote for the best in show.

Looking forward to the next TKI!

8. Poolshark

Poolshark Captain America Brigade Member

hey 918, clean out your mailbox 2

9. folder geek

folder geek Average member

Dont wait!

Email them now and tell them you want a ticket for next year. I bet they sell out before they even release them. I have already contacted them and reserved a spot.