1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

RIP Sir Terry Pratchett

Blastmaster1972 Mar 13, 2015

1. Blastmaster1972

Blastmaster1972 Koele Duivel

Yesterday, my favourite author, Sir Terry Pratchett, passed away.

He created the Discworld. It's a place I like to escape to when this world is too depressing.

He was knighted. And he thought that a knight needed a sword. So he made one. Smelted his own steel and everything. Included a piece of "Thunderbolt Iron" (meteorite).

Rest in peace, Sir! If there is such a thing as the afterlife, I hope you have a good one!

[​IMG]

2. Blastmaster1972

Blastmaster1972 Koele Duivel

One year ago today...

Here's a little tribute I made, one of his quotes...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Kind regards,

Jos

3. Rat Finkenstein

Rat Finkenstein Finkenstein shit kid Brigade Member

I'm surprised nobody else posted, he was a good author.

4. SlightChance

SlightChance Miller's Maddness JDBA Official Member

Damn, I didn't even know he was gone. I almost have all of the Discworld series.