1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Rick Menefee Custom Slipjoint with carbon fiber scales

lisantica Dec 13, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lisantica

lisantica Lisanti in Calif. Lady Devil

Here is the slip joint I was trying to hold onto, but finances dictate a sale.
    It has a blade that is approx. 2.75 inches and a total closed length of a little under 3.75 inches.
    The pull on this is a dream (at least for me), I like the pull to be stiff, but not nail breaking..and this is just right.
    Back scale has a little blemish, but I can't get it to show in a photo...nothing big, but I notice every little thing.
    Beautifully centered, don't know how he does that!
    Certain to please, if not, I'll refund your price if you send her back. Never sharpened, and possibly opened one letter is all the use it has seen.
    Asking $315 Now $250 for a quick sale This is SPF.shipped to US. 18+ to purchase. Paypal goods funds. This did not come in a case and I don't have a spare for it, but I will package securely.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2012
  2. lisantica

lisantica Lisanti in Calif. Lady Devil

Bump.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.