1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Rick Hinderer 3 Inch Generation II XM-18 Flipper

rickman Jan 9, 2009

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rickman

rickman Huge member

3 Inch Rick Hinderer XM-18 Flipper. This is the Generation II model with the satin finish blade which was hand ground by Rick Hinderer. Orange G-10 scale, Titanium framelock with tumble finish. I carried this on & off for about a month and used it to cut some fruit and string. Blade has not been sharpened and is still shaving sharp. Comes with original box and ziploc bag.

$650 SOLD Paypal. Includes PayPal fee, shipping, insurance and delivery confirmation. Shipped USPS Priority Mail. U.S. Only NO TRADES This knife is listed on several other forums and is subject to prior sale by the first "I'll Take It".

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. SF2

SF2 Little member

i'll take it PM incoming

3. rickman

rickman Huge member

SOLD

4. SF2

SF2 Little member

:paypal: sent - SOLD - Thanks!
    Special thanks to yoshman for pointing me here.

ADDED 1/16/09: Received!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.