1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Richard Sexstone - Folder

Sean O'Hare Jul 7, 2007

1. Sean O'Hare

Sean O'Hare O'Hare Knives Knife Maker or Craftsman

I had the priviledge of spending the weekend at Blade getting to know Richard Sexstone who had a table just behind me. He makes some of the most impressive (read understatement) folders that I have ever seen.

I offered to give him a hand getting on the knife forums and thought I would post one of his knives for him while he gets his account setup.

[​IMG]

Some specs:
    Folder Name - Up Wind Down Wind
    Overall Length - 5 1/2"
    Blade - 15N20 & O1
    Handle - Pure Iron and 203E

Hopefully Richard can chime in soon if anyone wants more details. He had some other very impressive knives on his table that he may be able to post once he is setup.

Sean

2. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

WOW! That is something Sean, good on you for helping him out too!

3. ragingwolf66

ragingwolf66 Down For Life

Holy, that is beautiful

4. Tom v S

Tom v S Dutch Devil

The waves of the damascus looks good with the sailing theme.

5. mack1

mack1 Resident Bastid

Outstanding!!!:devilzeek :devilzeek :devilzeek :jdsmokin: :jdsmokin:

6. Once and Always

Once and Always Huge member

By God, now that's a Gentlemen's folder!:devilzide

7. Sean O'Hare

Sean O'Hare O'Hare Knives Knife Maker or Craftsman

His knives generally have a theme to each one, or at least the ones I saw did. All very well thought out and a great deal of detail.

Sean

8. jorvik

jorvik Sir Jorvik, Knight of the realm of JD

Don't know if I like it or not:devilzeek .............but it is wonderful if you understand me.