1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Review of maxace covenant 2 I'm still here

Sharpazzhell Sep 27, 2019

1. Sharpazzhell

Sharpazzhell locomotive disaster

As I explained in the video there is no 2nd run it is midnight cat studios of Max Ace they tweet the little things for the original. I also have some stuff from we love them knives as well for my EDC u's I recently used up the kubi it was very nice but I got more so those are the budget ones. And I have a flipping video as well. And sorry if I go a little bit off topic but here it is. Also I need opinion on something too about the condition even though it has never been flipped on the ryworx chrome. Pvk was like just dont say nothing but it looks nice. But truth is better.to I need your opinion. Thanx

Flipping video with victoria rosewood I modded. Just sanded and took The plastic washes out and I put plastic ball bearings in itthat a has no play and you could tighten the screws all the way. I'm that hope I did not break any rules please let me know if I did I don't think so but thank you. I gave a couple shout outs to