1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Return of Bradley Kimuras.

GuItArMaN8373 Jul 13, 2018

1. GuItArMaN8373

GuItArMaN8373 JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

Just posting here to let everyone know Blade HQ emailed me back and expect the new Kimuras to drop sometime in the fall.

They are currently listed as "coming soon" so add them to your wish list and get ready.

Chrisommer likes this.
  2. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Brigade Member

We're glad that you are eager to participate in our beloved forum, butt* we DO require that EVERYONE post an introduction before anything else. I notice that you have failed to do so.

Please go to the Testing the Waters. New member introductions forum at http://www.jerzeedevil.com/forums/testing-the-waters-new-member-introductions.34/ and tell us a little about yourself.

Otherwise, :2ful:

BennytheBlade and GuItArMaN8373 like this.
  3. Phoenix

Phoenix Tiny Member

Since my first flipper was an out of production Kimura which I'm still using primarily for training, I was a little excited about the new puppies they be droppin. But unfortunately they are stabby stabby knives and not cool tricks blades. Doesn't look like many companies are trying to compete for best flipper.

Buy my dude is SUPER excited for the release. He's a diehard for their brand, but I (please don't shoot...or stab!) was never a 'knife person.' I don't know why you would need more than one or two. He wants all of them. lol Like you don't do anything but look at them, right? At least with butterfly knives, you can do the coolest stunts and it makes sense to test every knife for the best-for-you.

4. Nosaj

Nosaj JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

I was excited that these were dropping, got a Kimura VII that I love, but so far, sounds like these are sub-par. Too bad...

5. 5881

5881 Tiny Member

I was reading that people have concerns about the quality of the reissue as Bear is making them. Anyone get one yet? I have a couple of DHGate knives but would like to upgrade but want to stay in the 150.00 range; otherwise I think I'd go for a BRS Barebones. Other suggestions would be appreciated.

6. BennytheBlade

BennytheBlade Fire and Blood JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

used 51 maybe? Id probably go barebones if I could find one.

7. 5881

5881 Tiny Member

Looks like finding a Barebones is not so easy. Guess I'll just have to work on my flipping in the meantime.

8. Eznos

Eznos Tiny Member

Accidentally cut my middle finger with one of those new Kimuras. The finish wears off of them really easy, believe I have a first production ones.