1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Restaurant stakeout on Food Network

sandwich Oct 16, 2013

1. sandwich

sandwich Brigade Member Brigade Member

I don't know if anyone was watching tonight (9-10pm EST) but that was my family's restaurant that just aired on the show. It will air again tonight at midnight and Saturday at 3pm

http://www.foodnetwork.com/restaurant-stakeout/family-style-failure/index.html

My uncle quit his job and opened up this restaurant 4 years ago. This place was his dream come true, so much that he opened 2 more restaurants in the area. Like most reality TV, much of the show was staged which I thought was pretty funny since I go here a lot..they were never actually failing it's purely for entertainment :bwah:

2. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

^^ sounds of nervous laughter ^^

:ropeman: :ropeman: :ropeman: :ropeman:

3. sandwich

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2013
  4. RNST

RNST Entrusted Devil Super Moderator

Isn't this the restaurant show with the hidden cameras watching the employees?

Watching the waiters being rude, not tipping out the other workers etc etc?

Maybe that is the decoded version of :ron: 's post?

5. sandwich

Yeah except everyone knew the cameras were there and food network had the employees fight and argue. And the guy that got fired didn't really get fired :bwah: "Reality" TV

6. Mpsecare

Mpsecare Owl Man

That's really cool man!

7. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Super Moderator Brigade Member

All "reality" TV is bull shit. I was watching an episode of Swamp People a few seasons back. They showed them going across the swamp, and the rifle was clearly visible in the boat. A bit later, they caught a gator and HOLY SHIT! no rifle! What a load of crap! :devilfinger:

I watch VERY LITTLE reality TV anymore.

8. mag1

mag1 No More Mr. Nice Guy Brigade Member

I knew these shows on the food channel were bullshit..
    My kid can do better acting.
    Thanks Anthony for the thread

9. jujigatame

jujigatame Slanted & Enchanted

Anything for publicity I guess.