1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Rest & relaxation...

Clydetz Jun 18, 2017

1. Clydetz

Clydetz Forever straight and true Brigade Member

Mo & I spent 5 days in her family's bungalow in East Falmouth, MA. I took some pics of the 'hood & the yard...

...the front of the bungalow...

IMG_6007.JPG

A look down the street toward the water...

IMG_5998.JPG

Ahh... here she comes now with the 2 kidz...

IMG_5997.JPG

A house down the street that I like...

IMG_6006.JPG

Lots of flora in Mo's yard...

IMG_6009.JPG

IMG_6010.JPG

IMG_6011.JPG

IMG_6013.JPG

IMG_6015.JPG

2. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Super Moderator Brigade Member

Where do da ticks hang out in dis hood? :bwah:

Kelper likes this.
  3. Clydetz

On Casper's back & the back of my hand! Only 2 ticks I found. I'm sure there are others in the area. :shakie:

4. Bobert

Bobert Look what I can do!

NiceI I grew up in NH, and I'm longing for the forest. That's sweet bungalow!

ded i, Kelper, Clydetz and 1 other person like this.
  5. GODDESS OF VENGEANCE

GODDESS OF VENGEANCE Crazy Bitch Lady Devil Super Moderator

It looks and feels very peaceful. I hope you and the fur babies enjoyed yourselves. :heart:

ded i, crogers, Bobert and 1 other person like this.
  6. Clydetz

Mo & her sister are real plant lovers; rhododendrons seem to do well up there. The ferns grow in all the shady areas. The bungalow is real cozy, even have a deck out back for lounging & grilling. We usually get up there about 4-5 times a year.

Most of the bungalows are occupied on weekends only so there aren't many people running around. Very quiet & peaceful! We & the fur babies always have a good time just taking things easy!

7. bettst

bettst Enormous member

Looks like a great quiet place to relax!