1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Rest in Peace Neil Peart

shonmow Jan 10, 2020

1. shonmow

shonmow Brigade Member Brigade Member

May you finally rest Ghost Rider. We are all a little less now that you are gone.

2. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Super Moderator Brigade Member

I'd dare say that you don't see many bands doing laundry onstage! :lulz:

El Gringo and Flip Tripper like this.
  3. Flip Tripper

Flip Tripper Huge member JDBA Official Member

"The Professor" :soupy: Thanks for all the awesome music!! RIP :angel:

El Gringo and crogers like this.
  4. BennytheBlade

BennytheBlade Fate is Inexorable JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

Great live show back in the day. Rest Easy

El Gringo, crogers and Flip Tripper like this.
  5. El Gringo

El Gringo dashing devil

My first album was All the Worlds a Stage... I was 12 and wanted to get into music like other kids. I liked the cover..they looked like they were putting on a good show. I was in Myrtle Beach and had to wait till I got home from vacation to listen if it was music I would actually like and tell my friends about. So one week in 1977 I was listening to John Denver and the next Rush.

RIP Neil.. besides being the best drummer I'd ever heard you wrote some fantastic lyrics.

Flip Tripper and crogers like this.