1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

~ reserved ~

Komodo Jan 6, 2012

1. Komodo

Komodo entertainment coordinator Brigade Member

This rant post space is RESERVED.

I have a Dentist appointment next Tuesday..........

With a NEW Dentist! :devilzeek :devilzeek :devilzeek

:devilcorn: :devilcorn: :devilcorn: :devilcorn: :devilcorn: :devilcorn: :devilcorn: :devilcorn: :devilcorn: :devilcorn: :devilcorn:

2. EOD13

EOD13 Balisong Addict JDBA Official Member

Maybe its a she and she's hot :chuck:

3. Household Ninja

Household Ninja Little member

4. jimmyjo

jimmyjo Brigade Member Brigade Member

Maybe the helpers are hot. When I was a kid the orthodontist tech used to stick her tits in my face to grab stuff from the other side of the sit. Aggghhh, the good old days now they just jab that steel pic in my gums and bitch me out about my non-stiller cleaning patterns.

EOD13 likes this.
  5. Komodo

No such luck.
    I'll be going to the father of my current dentist.

I hope not! :bwah:

6. EOD13

EOD13 Balisong Addict JDBA Official Member

Oh :chuck:

Well in that case, you might want to find a new dentist :bwah:

7. OnceBitten

OnceBitten Momma said I'd go blind Brigade Member

I'd like to get freaky with Anastasia

Anastasia.jpg

8. Komodo

So I went to the dentist yesterday.

After spending $20,000 with them last year, ending with an 8 tooth crown, I now have to get that crown destroyed by getting two root canals, and two apicols in that crown! :pissedevil:

At least that's what the Dentist says. I have an appointment with my GOOD Oral Surgeon today to get the 1st apicol done, and I'll see what HE has to say about all this. It should be interesting......I saw him last Oct, and he told me I needed work on teeth #7 & 13. My Dentist says I need work on teeth #6 & 11 for the SAME problem.

Next Tues, I start with a NEW Endodontist to start the root canals. That should be "fun" too! :devilzeek

9. gzb

gzb SUPER Moderator* Super Moderator

Spell check. Highly over rated... :thumbsup:

Tinysd likes this.
  10. englishmark

englishmark Wicked Gardener

Jeez, 20 grand !!!!!

Are you sure these butchers are not playing pass the parcel with you.

These fuckers are probably waiting in line for their turn, 20 grand buys a lot of lap dances, golf club membership and a good holiday.

11. Komodo

Yes it does.....but not for ME :bwah: :bwah: :bwah:

My insurance covered everything except for $600 that I had to pay out-of-pocket.

If I would have had to pay the full $20K, I'd be walking around toothless right now. :manganr:

12. Komodo

Saw my Surgeon yesterday, he agreed with my Dentist that I now needed the Apico on #11, but that was something "new", and not the cause of the pain in #13, which he still says needs a Root Canal. (Ain't I lucky! :cry:)

He did the apico, and instead of me going home and taking care of myself like I should have, I went straight down to the Empire Knife Club to hang out with the guys. Big mistake, that I'm paying for now! :bwah:

13. Stabber

Stabber Stabber's Steel Connection Knife Maker or Craftsman

You looked pretty good last night buddy!My mouth hurt just looking at you!

I still got them ivory's set aside for ya. Come on over and we'll get some polygrip and hook ya up:manganr:

[​IMG]

14. bubba-san

bubba-san Katanakaji Knife Maker or Craftsman

That is funny as hell . how much them implants cost :manganr:

15. Parker

Parker Former Village People Roadie Knife Maker or Craftsman

Lemme help your rant out - the ONLY dental work I've needed in 42 years was having my widsom teeth out.

Never a cavity and I have no idea WHAT a root canal is :manganr:

Look at them DevL-Worthy Choppers :thefinger

But all that said, I'm sorry to hear about the lot of this. I think Stabby is on the right path.

If some of our Hawaiian DevLZ could get to a Long's, send us a few of those shark-tooth necklace thingies, we could have you sorted for about $42.