1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Reputation system

Ronlad May 2, 2013

1. Ronlad

Ronlad Vox Diabolus Administrator

We are getting sick and tired of the complaints regarding images posted as a reputation comments. Please keep it up to snuff and use your better judgement. We do not want to have to take this fun feature away from our members. You fucksticks know who you are.

T-man and aBadMojo like this.
  2. RoadFish

RoadFish Cathar Knight

Are they predominantly positive, or negative?

3. fod

fod Hand of the Box Master Knife Maker or Craftsman

So, are you caving in to the whiny complainers?

4. BennytheBlade

BennytheBlade Fate is Inexorable JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

The Ronlad has spoken.

5. Ronlad

Ronlad Vox Diabolus Administrator

Which do you think brought us to this point?

I do not consider this caving. Half of this shit is disgusting.:devilcorn:

6. aBadMojo

aBadMojo Level: True Devil

:thumbsup:

7. Glenn

Glenn Sol Invictus Knife Maker or Craftsman

Oh heck.

I left Balis RED rep with no GIF, saw him jump right to PM bet to complain.:ross:

Guess he feels left out . :bwah:

Puppies and kittens from now on friends, that's right puppies and kittens. :ropeman:

8. SlightChance

SlightChance Miller's Maddness JDBA Official Member

All the disgusting ones I have gotten have all been green atleast. Though I can see how people have been using them as bullying tactics.

Especially if a new guy comes and gets something fucked up and then leaves thinking we ain't got no class

9. Bill T

Bill T Snatch Boogie Knife Maker or Craftsman

If those are the choices... I'll take Kittens please !!

10. fod

fod Hand of the Box Master Knife Maker or Craftsman

I understand. I cringe when checking my rep these days. Used to look forward to it.

BUTT, I have never considered complaining about the disgusting shit that has shown up.

What I do have an problem with is whiny bitches complaining to the Mighty Mods here. They need to grow apair and deal with it on thier own.:forumnoob:

Or is someone finally getting what they want here?:bwah:

Just my opinion.

SittingWild and Glenn like this.
  11. Amotek

Amotek Eerie Ver Sable Brigade Member

We do not want to have to take this fun feature away from our members.

Take it away from the whiners, that should prove to be the solution!
    :thumbsup::cry::bwah::cry::thumbsup:

GEEZER and Glenn like this.
  12. jjhamilton

jjhamilton JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

I wonder if those that complained would have taken the time to post a thread asking in an adult way to be left out of this friendly battle of disgust before they went crying to mom....recently I posted in a thread rewording a quote of another member, they did not like it and sent me a pm. Very adult and understandable as some of us are "rougher around the edges" than others, I immediately edited my post and sent a pm apologizing...he didnt run to a mod...adults handle thing better than this IMO. :thumbsup:

Kittens please!!!

Glenn likes this.
  13. exile82187

exile82187 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

If its green I really don't care what the image may be, and if its red I would say they deserve to get something they cringe about after all they should feel bad they are getting negative rep.:devilroll:

14. GEEZER

GEEZER Beware The Ides of March Brigade Member

All in good fun!

15. OnceBitten

OnceBitten Momma said I'd go blind Brigade Member

16. Glenn

Glenn Sol Invictus Knife Maker or Craftsman

SlightChance likes this.
  17. Bill T

Bill T Snatch Boogie Knife Maker or Craftsman

Man of your word..

So where's my damn Kittens ???:devilfinger:

18. BennytheBlade

BennytheBlade Fate is Inexorable JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

I agree, this is a place for mature people. But I also do not want anyone to think that they can not bring an issue to the mods.

I think one problem is that some people tend to try to circumvent the mods and go straight to Ron. When you click on the "forum" tab, all along the left hand side is listed the mods of each particular forum. Rons name is not listed very often,(a casual glance makes me think Mike Stewart and I are listed most, so he and I should probably catch the most complaints) because Ron is an admin, not a mod, but people think they can go straight to the top w/ their issue.

More on topic, if I had a problem w/ someone sending me reds and gross pics, I would pm them and ask them to stop, first. If it continued, I would take it to the mod of the area and see what he or she has to say.

GEEZER and Glenn like this.
  19. jjhamilton

jjhamilton JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

That's the route and procedure I would expect from an adult....:thumbsup:

GEEZER likes this.
  20. exile82187

exile82187 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

All I can say is please do not remove the rep system because of a small population of this Forum who have complaints and can't deal with adult images, as the majority of us love this system and would hate to see it go.