1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Reintroducing Myself

Ronin0821 Feb 29, 2016

1. Ronin0821

Ronin0821 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Im reintroducing myself since I have been off the forum for a long time. I have been out of the knife seen for about six months or more with things being very bad in my life up to a few days ago. I know my welcome back here might not be with open arms or a welcome back but I assure you I am here for knives and the community we are all apart of.

I intend to fix any problems that were left unfixed. I have been in hell since August fighting to keep my family fed and with a roof over their heads. I got a taste of the real world the hard way. So in saying this I just want to say im not that punk kid who caused a shit load of problems that messed up every thing. I am back because I love knives I miss flipping and also all the adventures this forum has to offer. I will fix what was left unfixed and I do not expect to have anyone beleive me just by typing this all I ask is to be given a shot to prove what I say and to show I am here as everyone else to support JD and be apart of the forum.

**Spammy bits removed by moderator.** So I just hope to be given a shot to prove I am not that person you once new. Thanks for having me back and im glad to be back.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 29, 2016
    begreen61 and Kelper like this.
  2. ratstuph

ratstuph Hoodoo Operator Super Moderator

Have you fixed the financial mess you left behind you, with members here? If not, do that before anything else. And no, I'm not going to guide you in figuring out how to do that.
    Otherwise, you fucked up so completely here that I don't see any good coming from this. Don't send me any PMs; I'm not interested.

3. Kelper

Kelper Penguin Egg Eater Lady Devil

Glad to see you back, after a difficult situation keeping your family fed and housed. I have seen many others fail at this hotel.

I don't know about your situation here obviously it wasn't too good. But, reading you want to make everything right is a good thing.

Rosie

4. corjzg

corjzg Hittin' Switches

Hmmmmm how will this chapter end? With everything being worked out appropriately, or us reading endless, long-winded emails about what you "plan" on doing?

Time will certainly tell. FWIW I hope it's the former...

5. stdlrf11

stdlrf11 A Most Impressive Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

Welcome back. Good luck fixing your mess.

6. Charlie Mike

Charlie Mike paranoid nutjob Brigade Member

I rarely TELL people this... find a meeting, get a sponsor, and work the steps. You got this.

AJD1 likes this.
  7. OnceBitten

OnceBitten Momma said I'd go blind Brigade Member

Groundhog Day

GEEZER likes this.
  8. markandrex

markandrex Thunderstruck Brigade Member

More like Leap Day!

GEEZER likes this.
  9. OnceBitten

OnceBitten Momma said I'd go blind Brigade Member

Is that a sideways "Leap of Faith" reference?

[YOUTUBE]OyBSrBqogPY[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 29, 2016
    markandrex likes this.
  10. Jvamis

Jvamis International Devil Welcome Squad Leader JDBA Official Member

Wait and see !!

Welcome back to the Mighty :JerzeeDevil2:

11. apdallaround

apdallaround K'inich Janaab Pakal I JDBA Official Member

glad to see you on the forum again. hoping you made shit right with people. its ok to struggle just dont do it alone.

12. AJD1

AJD1 Prince Of Darkness Brigade Member

Welcome back yet again and although i don't know you,nor have I ever done business with you,my advice would be to settle whatever business you mention is "undone",as prior to that,you are just blowing wind in the proverbial air and absolutely no one will trust or respect anything you have to say,my friend.

In life,you have only 1 real thing that you truly own and that is your word and that is what is most important in life,especially,in an open forum such as this forum,where alot of dealings depend on your past examples,of which your pattern of examples,doesn't leave the next potential buyer or seller,chomping at the bit to do bidness w/ you.

Just relax here,study those members that seem to have the respect and way within to do business when they feel the need and don't commit to do or buy anything you can't guarantee and don't offer anything to anyone,that you can't deliver...

Capeesh? :jdwink2:

13. Ronin0821

Ronin0821 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Hey guys thanks for the welcome back and also the advice on what I should do to start off on the right foot if I even want to spend any time here. When I posted this early this morning. I emailed the current member that I owe funds to right after posting this email he can prove that if it needs to be done. I did this so I can square up with him on that. I also emailed Labella to let him know I came back to the forum too well because I love knives and need to get back to flipping. Not that I have not been flipping but its not the same without having some competitions and the fun of making videos with other people who are also flipping with the same intrest of watching others flip and improving.

So I did not come back with the intentions that I would be qelxomed with open arms. I came back with the first intenions to fix my status with a few current members and then move on to proving that im not the punk kid as you all remember but me typing away about how and what i am going to do to prove that. Instead I will handle my affairs and hopefully we all can move on from their.

I have been working on setting up a new paypal account but my past is messing that up so when my wife arrives home from work im going to make a paypal account using her name and start paying the people that didnt deserve what I. did to them.

14. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Super Moderator Brigade Member

Make it right with everybody...

and make it right QUICK!!

Then, and only then, :welcomeback:

15. jjhamilton

jjhamilton JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

The Life and Times of Timmay

**Now available on Cassette 2 payments $19.99 plus shipping

16. Linos

Linos baliholickydexbender JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman

can you convert to MP3?

17. RNST

RNST Entrusted Devil Super Moderator

I am sure people will accept postal money orders.

Your time to make amends is now and everyone is expecting results.

18. RazorSharp

RazorSharp RZRSHRPDVL Brigade Member

Can I make 6 equal payments?

19. Linos

Linos baliholickydexbender JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman

...as long as they`re on the same day :tardrule:

20. Clydetz

Clydetz Forever straight and true Brigade Member

Although I have no axe to grind with Ronin0821, here's hoping all things get worked out. I'll always be for the 'underdog' and tend to allow 3 wrong doings before I kick anyone in the pants and piss all over them. Stay straight! :thumbsup:

PlntDr likes this.