1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice
  1. fod

fod Hand of the Box Master Knife Maker or Craftsman

Tim, I have been as clear as I can with you.

Once again, you can have people assume you are an idiot or you can post threads like this and remove all doubt.

RevDevil likes this.
  2. D2AP

D2AP Better than gold or platinum

Try not to act like one then. This isn't me joking and being facetious. I'm being serious.

Your posts, your grammar, and your behavior have a tendency to lead people to certain conclusions about you.

3. MJ

MJ a most pure angel Lady Devil

I say everybody put Timmay on ignore. If he gets no response he'll stop.

I'm gonna go "ignore". He's just too much.

souljahgonecyko likes this.
  4. souljahgonecyko

souljahgonecyko Huge member

Tim, you lived up to your words, so I'll reverse it and send greens when I get the chance. Happy now? In all honesty, I didn't mean to shit up your day... didn't think a red would be taken so seriously. From now on I'll send you a green and correct your grammar if it is needed. Typing from a phone can be a bitch at times.

:cheers:

5. hot.soapy

hot.soapy Hot and Soapy Devil

fact of the matter this is a new kind of stupid we have not seen before. we may never understand this stupid (nor care too) but we must be diligent lest it overrun this board. if we are complacent it will overcome us. dont make me compare this to the state of the union.

6. THEONEANDONLY

THEONEANDONLY Drunk on the Blood of Saints JDBA Official Member

all them reds and you're still so green, what gives...?:unintroduced:

here, have some more!

7. tmbrcrafter

tmbrcrafter totally hetero, no seriously Brigade Member

That's a possibility too, as no one could really be this much of a dumb ass

8. tmbrcrafter

tmbrcrafter totally hetero, no seriously Brigade Member

I hate to break this to you but this reply and not signing rep is nothing short of being a sniveling pussy

9. souljahgonecyko

souljahgonecyko Huge member

Well, your thoughts are yours.. one red wasn't gonna affect his stack of greens, but it sure did get his attention, and that was my only goal.

10. AJD1

AJD1 Prince Of Darkness Brigade Member

I'm in full blown insomniac mode and the wife is long asleep,so trolling around and i see this "RED" thread is still in full motion..

Good work Timmay!! :devilroll:

I've got nothing much to add here and I have no issue w/ Tim,
    (outside of his 3rd grade level sentence structure/grammar sometimes),
    nor would i red him,as i only red the outright disrespectful here,which Tim,
    to my knowledge, is not,yet anyway,but i was walking by my fridge and noticed this magnet
    i've had for years and thought i'd leave it for you,Timmay,as it made me think of you,Timmay!

You have my permission to use it for your profile pic,Timmay!!

Good night peeps!!

[​IMG]

11. fod

Heed his words my fellow Devls! Do not underestimate the serious and insidious nature of this New Kind of Stupid We Have Not Seen Before.

Ye have been warned.

Yes, Diligence is needed but the old ways will not work against these types of the histrionic personality disordered. So therefore we need new ways of acting and yes, even thinking or perhaps not thinking. . . Anyhwo, the crux of the biscuit is that this New Stupid seems to derive some twisted power or pleasure from the attention of the hive regardless of the nature of that attention.

It is like someone gave us a flatulent Labrador retriever with downs syndrome, some manner of masochism, memory loss and advanced attention deficiency. Named M√ľnchausen. And they somehow compelled us to keep it alive.

Cute as hell, friendly as fuck and waaayyy tooo eager to please. Hell to get even half house trained. Can't have company over cuz hes gonna hump every leg in the room and if you lock him in he'll whine incessantly and eventually chew through all things and end up . . .well you know how these things end up.

As for me, a new way of action. I am going with the tactical ignore.

Good luck my fellow Devls in your struggle against this New Kind of Stupid We Have Not Seen Before.

Mike Stewart, AJD1 and hot.soapy like this.
  12. fod

And the (not so) Anonymous Asshole shows up!

Reds sent for waking the puppy!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2014
    Gecko likes this.
  13. AJD1

I cannot WAIT until I find the opportunity,to squeeze these 4 lines into some conversation and pretend i made them all up!

Genius man,genius!! :devilwag:

14. Glenn

Glenn Sol Invictus Knife Maker or Craftsman

I owned one of those once.

He passed away. :soupy:

:ropeman:

15. fod

ahhh he was shitty dog anyhow

16. AJD1

Was his name Puddles,Glenn??? :bwah: