1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Ronin0821

Ronin0821 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

The person who sent reds because of the price of the bali I put up. I would like to say thank you I did not know the price of it. I got it through a trade I appreciate the price you told me. You didn't have to give the Reds but thank you I did not know and didn't see it when I looked it up.

2. gzb

gzb SUPER Moderator* Super Moderator

Well then, thank them: souljahgonecyko

Folks need to learn to sign their Rep. Especially the Red...

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2014
  3. jjhamilton

jjhamilton JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Whomever sent Tim reds, please remember to sign your reds or greens....

Tim please remember not to cry over receiving reds, it's not the first time, won't be the last....reds incoming for making a fucking stupid ass thread about someone sending you reds...

4. MJ

MJ a most pure angel Lady Devil

I'd try to send you red for whining about getting red, except that I can't. :(

I'm certain I've sent you red in the past for acting like a damn fool. Maybe I forgot to sign it? I don't know. I have no issue telling you I red you as often as possible.

Deal with it.

:devilfinger:

5. D2AP

D2AP Better than gold or platinum

Tim is gonna take souljahgonecyko to the pit now. :bwah:

souljahgonecyko likes this.
  6. ded i

ded i Friend of The Devil Lady Devil

oh good grief

:peeps:

One more fcking word and I'll red you too.

zorro, Bruce2 and souljahgonecyko like this.
  7. Ronin0821

If I new who it was like I usually would of sent greens thanking them. That's all no need to get hostile. I would of to greened the person to thank them for the right price end of story. I haven't had a problem or started any and do not want any problems so it's no bother to me. Glenn reds me all the time I send greens. I don't ever think I sent reds. I have learned my lesson here and just being about knives so we're good. I have to look to see if someone said it was them would like to green them for helping me out to be honest. I didn't know the price and always like to be fair. So thank you if you didn't post but I will look soon.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2014
  8. RazorSharp

RazorSharp RZRSHRPDVL Brigade Member

That's 39. :ropeman:

9. jjhamilton

jjhamilton JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Bro it's like you need or want attention, negative or positive...how many threads have You seen that others have started due to receiving neg or pos rep?? Quit doing shit like this...it cast more and more negative light your way....I can't believe you haven't figured it out yet?!?!

*** Hint, don't continue to reply, just let it die....

10. RazorSharp

Bump

I'm interested in what Timmmmay has to say about this. :devilcorn:

souljahgonecyko and jjhamilton like this.
  11. Glenn

Glenn Sol Invictus Knife Maker or Craftsman

12. OnceBitten

OnceBitten Momma said I'd go blind Brigade Member

Effin' serious when ded i tells you "enough"

New Intardweb acronym (bonus comma!):

STFU,TTFU

13. gzb

gzb SUPER Moderator* Super Moderator

OMG. I give the fuck up... :facepalm:

Glenn likes this.
  14. RazorSharp

Where the hell is Tiny, I bet Ron is getting a call tomorrow. :bwah: :bwah:

15. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

Please, leave me out of this. SUPER FULL MOON, activate!

16. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

No names Reds suck ,,,But.....

I get a Red here and there doesn't bother me but with no name can piss me off, Their just worms with no back bone ,MJ gave me a Red one day for swearing at least she signed it got to Respect that ,I wouldn't sweat it, your well liked here and it will be over come with more greens:devilwag:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2014
    RevDevil likes this.
  17. Ronin0821

Yea I don't care about the Reds. Me personally I don't send reds even when receiving them. I just wanted to say thank you I didn't know the price of the custom and I like giving everyone the fair deal. Reason being is I bitch when someone is selling a kimura for 200$ it's not right were all on the same team here. Who likes me or not I will not rip them off. That's why when that person sent reds if he knew that I didn't know it might of been greens but I wanted to thank him I don't think I know either. But it's Kool no hard feelings I was 200$ off that would piss me off to.

18. RazorSharp

[​IMG]

19. Bruce

Bruce New Jersey's *other* Bruce

I can't think of anything worse in this world than receiving a RED! The last time I was so graced I lost my mind. I went into a deep depression, I began drinking and abusing prescription drugs, I ignored my wife and children, I committed crimes against nature with barnyard animals! After all this I ended up in an institution for the criminally insane, three months in a straight jacket and padded cell! This is the power of a RED.
    THINK before you award one of these deadly marks. You may be ruining someone's life. :bruce:

Mr.LaBella and begreen61 like this.
  20. Mpsecare

Mpsecare Owl Man

hey man we should hang out :ropeman:

:owl:

Ronin0821 and Clovis like this.