1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

recurve bad ass zombie killer

Lon Humphrey Nov 9, 2009

1. Lon Humphrey

Lon Humphrey Moderator Knife Maker or Craftsman

just got this back from my sheath maker today......Ray Skin awesome!!......ummmmm yes that's a cemetery in the back ground

2. six

six straight up pimp

Interesting. I saw this 0ver at BF were s0me 0ne had t00k sh0ts 0f y0ur w0rk at the 0hi0 sh0w this 0ne caught my eye. Curi0us(M0re Details?)

3. Stabber

Stabber Stabber's Steel Connection Knife Maker or Craftsman

Nice knife and sheath!!:madaddy:

4. Lon Humphrey

Six the handle is canvas micarta with 28 SS pins its all forged from one piece of W2 ...i hot cut the D guard and forged it close....with a edge quench...and if your near Tulsa OK you can come and see it there...ill be at the big gun and knife show there this weekend....the sheath was done by Sherry Lott

5. six

six straight up pimp

What art the Dimensi0ns?I can't make it t0 that sh0w but I will be aT the NYCKS.H0w much $ are y0u selling it f0r? Message me 0r email me. Thanks

6. six

six straight up pimp

NYCKS?Damm?

This 0ne is s0 calling my name.

7. Lon Humphrey

here are a few more pics to whet your appetite

8. jawilliams0425

jawilliams0425 knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

That would work on zombies. Looks great and like the guard.