1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Recent stuff, XL pikal,big dagger/short sword, random violence against the dummy....

M.Olexey Mar 22, 2009

1. M.Olexey

M.Olexey capo of the Texas knifemaking mafia Brigade Member

Thanks.

Nope...both are double hollow.

mo

2. Derespina Knives

Derespina Knives karambit maker Knife Maker or Craftsman

That dagger short sword is AWESOME! Nicely executed! The rest are excellent as well! Nice grinds.

M.Olexey likes this.
  3. themicrotech

themicrotech ←The № 1 Texan→

10-4

I guess their sooo damn thick that's it's hard to see it in the pics. Blades look sweet, grinds look exeptional!

If you get a chance poke your head in the Official JerseeDevil Fixed blade thread need some more ideas! You too Will!

M.Olexey likes this.
  4. wildman

wildman Huge member

Price

Ok, make me cry. How much for the dagger, I know I can't afford it, but I had to try. Great knife/short sword.:devilzeek

5. M.Olexey

M.Olexey capo of the Texas knifemaking mafia Brigade Member

I would never make you cry....publicly.....I'll drop you a pm :devilzeek :shockedevil:

Thanks for the nice compliments guys.

mo

6. wildman

wildman Huge member

Cool

Thanks, will be waiting.

M.Olexey likes this.
  7. SPLITSHOT

SPLITSHOT Paracord Pimp

Great work mo....:devil1:

M.Olexey likes this.
  8. lovemoney